Hacking Cannot transfer FF12...

wdjulez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm using the DS Fire Link and when I try to transfer FF12 over into the card, it would always get stuck at bout 15%. Then after about 2 minutes an error message would pop up on my computer and says "Error: cannot copy file, root is too deep."

I have been trying Micronaut's dump and it would always get stuck at 15%, the same spot.

I googled the error, "...root is too deep." and results of computer network problems would come up, which isn't related to the nintendo ds lol.

So, if anyone has any possible solutions, please help!

Thanks in advance.

wdjulez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have done a format and tried transferring after the format. =[

Well... it was a quick format... not a "full" format.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have had this happen when copying big roms to my dslinker while its hooked to the computer through my monitor's usb hub. I usually find hooking the ds up to the back of the pc directly fixes it. Not 100% of the time, but 98%...

Despite the error message it doesn't seem to have anything at all to do with where the file is on your computer, or where its going on the slot 1 card.

I suggest switching off the ds, reboot the pc, make sure nothing else is running that access the hard disk like a scan of some sort. Plug the ds into another USB port, one not on a hub and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-