Gaming Cannot save my game T_T (help)

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it works on the supercard ds one, but i cant save -.- i got my bros rumble sd to work -.- why wont the others! >.<

so wait it works on your supercard ds one? ahhh it doesnt on mine T_T , it wont even load =( im beginning to think that the supercard team needs to release an update soon... it seems like 95% of the people owning supercard products CANNOT get pokemon to work...

xilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Supercard Lite and I'm getting the same problem. I played for 2 hours, turned it off, and came back. My save was gone
cry.gif

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it works on the supercard ds one, but i cant save -.- i got my bros rumble sd to work -.- why wont the others! >.<

so wait it works on your supercard ds one? ahhh it doesnt on mine T_T , it wont even load =( im beginning to think that the supercard team needs to release an update soon... it seems like 95% of the people owning supercard products CANNOT get pokemon to work...

i can get it to work, but how i do it, you can save
cry.gif

saiyan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a clue about how to change the saver size on the Supercard CF. I searched around and all I see are instructions on how to do it with the Supercard DS One, which I don't have. Thanks.

sebas001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://www.dualscene.net/lists/index.php?l...none1&keyword2=

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is for how to patch it to get it to work
and yes i know how to get your save work

USE YOUR JAP 1!!!! so get the us and jap rom convert them and delete the us save file, now play jap untill you can save in your room and then shut it down (save 2x just to be certain+get yourself an english name select 2x in the name menu the 1 with the jap symbols ofcourse) now go to the pc and name your jap save file the way the old deleted us save was, load your US game and save 2x shut it down and load it again and it works
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
gba.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
the thelefteyeguy is very right, update your supercard software 2.58 ppl and it will work! ive stressed over this wanting to play it, thank you thelefteyeguy much appreciated for the heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
just 1 error ive come across when you get the option to load game or wifi settings, i went into that and then cancelled out, got the lovely white screen, microsoft blue screen, sony green screen, nintendo white screen.

what ever next?

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
just 1 error ive come across when you get the option to load game or wifi settings, i went into that and then cancelled out, got the lovely white screen, microsoft blue screen, sony green screen, nintendo white screen.

what ever next?
I think that happens to everyone, it happens to me on my SCDS too
tongue.gif

In fact, it happened on the japanese version too.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
same things happening to me with supercard... Not even my jap sav file will work... installing the newest software now.
firmware did crap all, I still get a 256kb save, shouldnt it be 5hundred and somthing?? Can somone give me one of their WORKING saves?
smile.gif

I TAKE THAT BACK, UPDATING SOFTWARE WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.