Homebrew Cannot manage to stream with NTR CFW

SanaKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've recently started looking into streaming games from my 3DS using NTR, and I cannot figure out how to do it. I've followed every guide I can, but nothing seems to work. :/

I first tried using Nitro Stream, but it gives me the following error when connecting: ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
I read that supposedly this is normal, and to ignore it, or that my ports aren't open (which they are) as well as to try to run Nitro Stream and NTR Viewer as an administrator, but nothing has worked (NTR Viewer remains a white window).

So, I tried using another client to connect to my 3DS, and went for NTR Debugger. This also did not work, but was more promising; it recognizes when I launch a game, but nothing shows on NTR Viewer, and the remoteplay() command apparently doesn't exist. I tried using another version of NTR Viewer (called NTR Client, I believe?), but it crashes a game when attempting to launch any. Between the two, the following error seems to be common: FSUSER_OpenDirectory failed, ret=c8804478FSUSER_OpenDirectory failed, ret=c8804478

I'm really at a loss here, and would absolutely love to get this to work, but I've no idea what I'm missing... :c

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently started looking into streaming games from my 3DS using NTR, and I cannot figure out how to do it. I've followed every guide I can, but nothing seems to work. :/

I first tried using Nitro Stream, but it gives me the following error when connecting: ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
I read that supposedly this is normal, and to ignore it, or that my ports aren't open (which they are) as well as to try to run Nitro Stream and NTR Viewer as an administrator, but nothing has worked (NTR Viewer remains a white window).

So, I tried using another client to connect to my 3DS, and went for NTR Debugger. This also did not work, but was more promising; it recognizes when I launch a game, but nothing shows on NTR Viewer, and the remoteplay() command apparently doesn't exist. I tried using another version of NTR Viewer (called NTR Client, I believe?), but it crashes a game when attempting to launch any. Between the two, the following error seems to be common: FSUSER_OpenDirectory failed, ret=c8804478FSUSER_OpenDirectory failed, ret=c8804478

I'm really at a loss here, and would absolutely love to get this to work, but I've no idea what I'm missing... :c
Try using KitKat instead.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any solution for O3DS though? KitKat streaming is only for N3DS from what I've read. :/
There is a steamer that works on o3ds called horizon stream, but it's unusable. The 3fs has no extra cache to store compressed jpegs and has a slow network speed, do you will roughly get around 1fps. It's completely unusable due to o3ds hardware limitations and will likely never get better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...