OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I just notice a new Update for hbc. I currently have hbc 1.3. I also have cioscorp 3.3 Installed And the wii is a first generation wii I got it when it first came out. Currently running version 4.1U. What do I need to do inorder to install the latest hbc. Also for some reason the wii speak channel stopes working. It just goes to a black screen and stays stuck there. Can anyone help me with that one too.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to install it? CIOSCORPS would most likely give you an error. You can try to uninstall it, and upgrade via bootmii hacker-install to 1.0.6 HBC, then reinstall CIOScorps.

Make sure you install 1.0.6 HBC before you go ahead and update to 4.2, as 4.2 erases HBC's channel as HAXX, the new HBC renames itself as JODI.

Also update preloader to 0.29 Jodi version, which you can install right on top of your old version. (cuz u may ask, hacks.ini goes in the root of ur SD during install, and you may have to press A,1,2 or hold them if your preloader install freezes).

If preloader isn't installed after u update to 1.0.6 HBC and/or 4.2U and u brick your WII, you won't be able to fix it.

SAFETY

Wynd

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is seriously like the 100th thread started with the exact same problem.

are people really this stupid?

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
this is seriously like the 100th thread started with the exact same problem.

are people really this stupid?

Obviously
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place