Hacking Cannot boot Pokemon Diamond

chazmann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated the kernel to the latest version and no matter what I do, I get two white screens! Can someone please help me out?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you tried downloading a different version of it from else where incase its fake? You should have no problems playing this game on the R4.

chazmann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I was thinking. Im pretty sure someone tried to patch the rom I have for an emulator on the pc.

Im going to give it a go right now. Hopefully I wont have any saving problems this time either!

Thanks again man.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
hmm you shouldnt need to patch anything. just extract it and put it on ur R4, i heard saving problems were onlny for SC too. its just your bad luck i guess
frown.gif

chazmann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all fixed. I have it working now.....but flanker22 is right. My memory has seemed to slooooow down big time in the 5 month hiatus I've had from the DS.

Maybe I'll clean the contacts....I doubt that will do anything, but it doesnt hurt.

puddles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't boot my Pokemon Diamond/Pearl either. Two blank screens would apppear - I've tried renaming them and stuff. (I have no idea how to change the memory or anything else)

I was wondering if there was a good site where reliable games can be downloaded off as well.

I really wanted to be a Pokemon Master, but now I'm wasting all my time getting it to work.
frown.gif

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't boot my Pokemon Diamond/Pearl either. Two blank screens would apppear - I've tried renaming them and stuff. (I have no idea how to change the memory or anything else)

I was wondering if there was a good site where reliable games can be downloaded off as well.

I really wanted to be a Pokemon Master, but now I'm wasting all my time getting it to work.Â
frown.gif

You need to learn to use clrMAMEpro and use ADVANsCEne's DAT to verify your roms. Just becuase you download a file, it doesnt I'm sad to say mean you have a legit rom.

There are people out there that love to play games and upload rubbish fakes roms.

The only way to double check is to use a rom manager like clrMAMEpro or Romcenter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully we get another pandemic and they'll be impossible to find