cittris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey all,

I accidentally updated to 7.0.0... AutoRCM saved me from burning fuses.
I restored my NAND backup from 4.1.0 which is the firmware my switch came with.

I can boot into the OFW. When i try and load Atmosphere I just get a black/blank screen. If i use Hekate or Atmosphere payloads I get the nintendo logo and then nothing.

I've formatted my SD card and downloaded the latest SD files but still no luck.

I don't see that atmosphere doesn't support 4.1.0 so i can't work out why it's no loading.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, if you updated to 7.0.0 without burning any fuses, then it sounds like you did the upgrade on purpose with ChoiDujourNX, not accidentally.
Second, as a matter of troubleshooting, what happens when you remove all of the CFW files off your SD card and use Kosmos?

Reactions: cittris

cittris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the reply, what happened was i had atmosphere booted, i closed a game and then had the update prompt which i just mashed A on.. Then it updated and rebooted but into RCM.

I tried booting back into atmosphere but it wouldn't, so i started the NAND restore.

Actually it looks like i was trying to boot Kosmos, I downloaded the Kosmos preconfigured bundle from https://www.sdsetup.com.

EDIT: To give a time line that was after formatting my SD card. Prior to that, after the NAND restore i tried to load my previous installation of Atmosphere that was on my SD card.

Last edited by cittris,
Reactions: Lacius
D

Deleted User

Would say that this Nand backup is too old maybe u updated to 5.1 without autorcm and now u have a incorrect fuse value. try a backup from 6.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1