Hacking Cannot access the DSIware micro sd card menu

lok22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To use fredtool so I can use seedminer to install cfw, I have to goto the micro sd card menu in DSIware managment to install the hack, but whenever I press it, it starts loading, freezes up, then kicks me out of the settings app with "An error has occured, forcing the software to close." I can't find anyone with the same problem.

Last edited by lok22,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
To use fredtool so I can use seedminer to install cfw, I have to goto the micro sd card menu in DSIware managment to install the hack, but whenever I press it, it starts loading, freezes up, then kicks me out of the settings app with "An error has occured, forcing the software to close." I can't find anyone with the same problem.
What guide are you using and show a picture of your Nintendo DSiWare folder on the SD card (to see what files you have in there).

lok22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What guide are you using and show a picture of your Nintendo DSiWare folder on the SD card (to see what files you have in there).
I'm using the one on the 3ds.hacks website (can't post links cause im a noob)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This cannot be a NAND issue as when I open it with the card empty, it loads in just fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 295

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I'm using the one on the 3ds.hacks website (can't post links cause im a noob)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This cannot be a NAND issue as when I open it with the card empty, it loads in just fine
Okay, move the ****5545.bin out of that folder, so it isn't there anymore, then try to import haxxxxx in Data Management again.

Reactions: Quantumcat

lok22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big screw up on my part, I skipped the Compatibility test in the beginning of the guide, seems my system requires the steelhax froghax method, DS download play seems to load fine so I’m going to try and do this instead, thank you for your help otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since