zackk101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
So I recently installed CFW 4.5 on my Nintendo 3DS, but for some reason I am unable to send the DevMenu package to my 3DS using the installcia batch file. And also, it is such a pain to load into CFW, and sometimes it takes me over 10 tries to get in. So i bit the bullet and ordered a Gateway, and it is supposed to come in next week. So i was wondering if there is a way for me to uninstall CFW since I have no use for it anymore. I understand that CFW doesn't work without the use of the hacked SD Card, but now whenever I go into System Settings, DS profile, it says that an error has occured. I just want my 3DS back to factory settings. Thanks in advance!
-Zack

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy the files you want to keep and then format the sd using SDFormatter v4, it will erase the emunand partition so you'll have to reformat the emunand.

zackk101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy the files you want to keep and then format the sd using SDFormatter v4, it will erase the emunand partition so you'll have to reformat the emunand.

ok, but even if i format the SD Card, the DS Profile still says that an error has occurred when i click it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...