Hacking Reigon Changed NEW 2DS LL - No NAND Backup, Want to uninstall CFW, am I screwed?

AshyAshyAshy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Samoa
I have no NAND backups (this was before I actually knew what I was doing), and I want to uninstall CFW on my reigon changed 2DS. I know this will result in a brick (without flashing the original NAND backup), so is using another Japanese NAND backup an option to then uninstall CFW? I assume I'm just kinda screwed in this situation (I'm fine with keeping CFW), but I just want to confirm. Thanks!!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and I want to uninstall CFW on my reigon changed 2DS.
Why do you wanna do that?
I know this will result in a brick (without flashing the original NAND backup),
Yes.
so is using another Japanese NAND backup an option
No, doing so will result in a brick.
to then uninstall CFW?
Again, why would you want to do that? be specific. i think we can answer your questions regarding the matter.

AshyAshyAshy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Samoa
Why do you wanna do that?

Yes.

No, doing so will result in a brick.

Again, why would you want to do that? be specific. i think we can answer your questions regarding the matter.
sorry, I would've just liked to have a clean system is all. i did cfw stuff a while back and would've liked to had a clean system. thx for ur answers though!!!

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, I would've just liked to have a clean system is all. i did cfw stuff a while back and would've liked to had a clean system. thx for ur answers though!!!
Fyi, having cfw installed won't increase your chances of getting banned (if you care about that). And now it's more an incentive than ever to install cfw after the recent 3ds eShop closure..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...