Hacking can you make the r4 not startup directly?

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
azerty123456789 said:
Sausage Head said:
YSmenu has an option to return to the DS BIOS, but if you have WOOD R4 it is useless.
The what if i use the version 1.18 frimware form my r4 then?

I'm pretty sure that version WILL NOT run Any new pokémon game.
Maybe D/P. but not P/HG/SS/B/W

And even then IIRC it still auto-boots to the R4 Menu.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Alex658 said:
Wizzerzak said:
and anyway, i very rarely use ds menu anyway. And on the rare occasion that do, just pop the card out for a sec.

The DS will not read the R4 once it's been taken out of the Slot.
At least mine doesn't recognize it once I get it out and enter the DS BIOS mode.

i meant unplug the card before you start it up.

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have heartgold here pathched on my r4 and works completly.
anywa i cannot use it the poketransfer just yet but please give me some other ideas.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Wizzerzak said:
Alex658 said:
Wizzerzak said:
and anyway, i very rarely use ds menu anyway. And on the rare occasion that do, just pop the card out for a sec.

The DS will not read the R4 once it's been taken out of the Slot.
At least mine doesn't recognize it once I get it out and enter the DS BIOS mode.

i meant unplug the card before you start it up.

Yeah, but this requires the card to boot up later.
So once you unplug the R4, it is no longer recognizable by the DS until you restart the console, which makes this useless.

QUOTE(azerty123456789 @ Mar 11 2011, 01:58 PM)
I have heartgold here pathched on my r4 and works completly.
anywa i cannot use it the poketransfer just yet but please give me some other ideas.

Let me get this straight.

You have 2 DS's and you have an R4 which contains HeartGold and all the pokémon that you want in B/W.
Is B/W a retail cart? or a ROM?

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A pure orginal cart here in belgium form barth smith that was the name of the shop.
It has the official nitendo sign the manual and the boxcase boxart and the warrenty proof
byt he wya i dont havea seocnd ds i may borow my cosuins ds for the transfer.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
azerty123456789 said:
A pure orginal cart here in belgium form barth smith that was the name of the shop.
It has the official nitendo sign the manual and the boxcase boxart and the warrenty book.

Okay, and you want to transfer Pokémon from HG to White or from White to HG (which shouldn't be possible)?

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
White wills send out a singal for donwload play the the other ds with the r4 with heartgold will have to down load this signal to get a connection to the 5 the generation game.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
azerty123456789 said:
White wills send out a singal for donwload play the the other ds with the r4 with heartgold will have to down load this signal to get a connection to the 5 the generation game.

Exactly what are you trying to do?
Also, in Download play mode you CAN NOT boot up ANY game+savefile. so even if you get DL play working you can not boot HG afterwards and since the DS doesn't have any internal memory where to save whatever the hell you downloaded, so you won't be able to boot it up later in HG.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
azerty123456789 said:
... Uh, why can't you people get that YOU CAN'T TRADE WITH HG/SS WITH BLACK OR WHITE!!! ITS ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME!!!

azerty123456789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I need to get that working why does the r4 have to be so siùple but not anvanced enough to keep up with acekard 2i. wich i am not gunna buy my first onz was bvroken down by the contact iusue wiht mly ds lite and esecondly bevause i a ordered a second acekard 2 an ackeard 2.1 istead of 2i instead because of the contact. Ot has now been 12 tot 21 days since i ordered it form dscartshop and it hasent arrived yet. And i am not gunna wiat a anny longer. So there must be a way to use my r4 for the poketransfer. AND YES I KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO BEAT THE GAME TO GET IT.
Sorry but I am really getting pissed of because that there are not any known sollutions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He's the reason why the banks closed lol.