Gaming can you hack a god of war psp?

psywolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
two friends of mine saw me playing my psp today at work during lunch and I showed them what I did to mine

they of course want to hack there psps and I'll be happy to do so for them with my pandora battery if I can
one of them has a god of war psp that came with the bundle when it was released and the other has no idea what kind he has.

so while i google how to determine if his is hackable can I at least hack the god of war psp with my battery?

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update to 5.03 Firmware, run ChickHEN and then run PSPIdent homebrew

If your PSP motherboard is TA-085v2 or below it's fully hackable.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold up. I think I was wrong. On Maxconsole it looks like there is only one version of the god of war psp.
God of War Limited Edition Pack (TA-88v2/3.95 OFW)(CONFIRMED)
Which means you can hack it with your pandora battery, but it cannot make a normal battery into a pandora.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is correct. I've hacked quite a few GoW PSP units, and they are all hackable. They just do not create pandora batteries. Only slim units that will are the Star Wars unit and early black and Daxter models. I purchased a Daxter model that created batteries no problem, and then another a week later (we are talking about a year and a half ago) that could not.

If you want to be guaranteed to make batteries with a slim, get yourself a Star Wars model. They ALL have the correct mainboard to do so
smile.gif

psywolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool so since I have a pandora battery and the magic memory stick I'll have to mod her psp for her.

my other friend still need to give me his stats for his psp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, only @BakerMan is as young as me