Furry Fans (OFFICIAL)

Can y'all help me stop disliking furrys

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like being mean to people I'm probably a whole lot weirder but for some reason I dislike furrys and think there weird can y'all try and help me stop having negative veiws on them I'm sorry if this thread is rude I don't like being mean to people I just really want to stop disliking them.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1, why do you dislike them?

Is it because you think being a furry is weird? Why would you dislike someone for being weird?

Step 2, is it because you are a closet fur yourself?

Reactions: BORTZ

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1, why do you dislike them?

Is it because you think being a furry is weird? Why would you dislike someone for being weird?

Step 2, is it because you are a closet fur yourself?
No I'm not a closeted furry I dislike them because I find it weird they someone would want to be a animal I normally don't judge people if there "weird" heck I'm pan also the few furrys I've know are not the greatest people

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No I'm not a closeted furry I dislike them because I find it weird they someone would want to be a animal I normally don't judge people if there "weird" heck I'm pan also the few furrys I've know are not the greatest people
What's wrong with that? Animals are awesome. Imagine being able to soar like a bird or having thick luxurious fur wrapping you like the softest blanket.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's wrong with that? Animals are awesome. Imagine being able to soar like a bird or having thick luxurious fur wrapping you like the softest blanket.
Yeah but your not really a animal it's just cosplay and I find it weird and abnormal and it's creeps me out I don't like that it does creep me out but it does it scares me to see adults in costumes cosplay as animals and I wish it didn't I guess the root of my fear is that a kid I went to school with who was a furry was a manic abusive to his little baby sister a bully and crazy I understand not all furrys are like that but Its still rooted into my brain

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah but your not really a animal it's just cosplay and I find it weird and abnormal and it's creeps me out I don't like that it does creep me out but it does it scares me to see adults in costumes cosplay as animals and I wish it didn't I guess the root of my fear is that a kid I went to school with who was a furry was a manic abusive to his little baby sister a bully and crazy I understand not all furrys are like that but Its still rooted into my brain
Most furries don't have fursuits, they're really expensive.
It's more of a behavioral thing. We wish we were like animals though.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most furries don't have fursuits, they're really expensive.
It's more of a behavioral thing. We wish we were like animals though.
So is it kinda like a mental disorder? Like a condition where people wish to be animals (when I say mental disorder that is not a insult just questioning and even if it was one idc just be happy with yourself also it's scientifically proven gender dysphoria is a metal disorder but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with trans people there still cool people and it's not a insult and the "cure" is to just let them be who they want to be)

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being a furry btw doesn't mean you want to be an animal necessarily - it's just that you like the art, community

The word you are looking for is otherkin

Reactions: IC_

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So is it kinda like a mental disorder? Like a condition where people wish to be animals (when I say mental disorder that is not a insult just questioning and even if it was one idc just be happy with yourself also it's scientifically proven gender dysphoria is a metal disorder but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with trans people there still cool people and it's not a insult and the "cure" is to just let them be who they want to be)
No. It's just a fandom.
Being a furry btw doesn't mean you want to be an animal necessarily - it's just that you like the art, community

Different thing. Those guys believe they're actually animals. Which is different from wishing you were more like animals.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh ok that's much easier to understand

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. It's just a fandom.
Ok so people don't actually want to be animals it's just a community that's much easier to understand and makes it much more easier to be comfortable with them and not dislike them thank you so much for the help I'll try my best to treat everyone equally much love

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok so people don't actually want to be animals it's just a community that's much easier to understand and makes it much more easier to be comfortable with them and not dislike them thank you so much for the help I'll try my best to treat everyone equally much love
Not necessarily wanting to be animals, but wanting to be like animals. They're fluffy, cute and adorable.

MaxiTheFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you dont even need a fursona being a furry just means you have an interest towards or find anthropomorphic animal characters cool and furries arent as f---ed up and weird as the media makes us look (altho some are most are cool and friendly)

Last edited by MaxiTheFox,

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: