Gaming can vgc tell if you have a cfw 3ds

D

Deleted User

You know, you can shitpost in threads. Just don't try to fucking make a whole thread about it because it gets annoying as shit. I know you have me on your ignore list, but whatever.

No they can't tell and please neck yourself.

Reactions: HuskyXD

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe not regional or local tourneys. But VGC championship; they might do a thorough 3ds check and inspection. If you do decide to go into a tourney with a cfw 3ds; make sure all the homebrew apps are hidden in a folder and move to the far right of the homemenu screen. Also, make sure your 3ds can boot up without sd card. Also, plan B, if they do find out, grab the 3ds and make a run for it.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Maybe not regional or local tourneys. But VGC championship; they might do a thorough 3ds check and inspection. If you do decide to go into a tourney with a cfw 3ds; make sure all the homebrew apps are hidden in a folder and move to the far right of the homemenu screen. Also, make sure your 3ds can boot up without sd card. Also, plan B, if they do find out, grab the 3ds and make a run for it.
or say I use the CFW for downloading free shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it CFW 3dses were banned but if you don't have any hacked Pokemon what does it matter?

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
or say I use the CFW for downloading free shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it CFW 3dses were banned but if you don't have any hacked Pokemon what does it matter?

Well it is against the rules if you don't have a legitimate bought copy of pokemon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you have a9lh and put all the homebrew in folders would it be ok

I already answer your damn question, learn to read

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??