Hacking Can u please help me out to find the right approach for my needs?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not interested in illegal warez and stuff like that.
just to let you know that your save edits and ROM hacks in general (without the explicit permission of the Developers) is just as illegal as these other warez you are trying to avoid

Your best option is to get over what you may think is illegal about it (because it's all illegal) and then simply downgrade your 3DS to 9.2 and install CFW . . . there's no law anywhere that says once you install CFW you have to go crazy pirating games you can simply use your CFW with your legally purchased games and leave it at that

Last edited by wormdood,

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First you have to argue if 3DS games are actually "copy-protected". I argue no. Then u have to differentiate between dumping your games on your own and downloading a illegal copy for hack purposes. I dump on my own. That's legal.
But modifying the game in any way is illegal. And you're modifying the saves......

Reactions: wormdood

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only get's illegal once u circumvent copy-protection
but you did you installed menuhax
menuhax allows you to use emulators and nintendo already sells you use of there emulators i.e. virtual console . . .
And I didn't even mention a very famous German Nintendo-YouTuber (Domtendo) already stated that Nintendo accepts it if he plays, records and uploads hacked fan games as long as he does not explain the process to do so.
show me a nintendo official site where his gameplay is being streamed and i may believe it but until then i will advocate that you have been fooled by said German & nintendo definitely cares about people using romhacks (go to a pokemon turnament and explain to the judges that you can use your r4 with nothing but pokemon romhacks on it because you have the legit game in your pocket . . . see how far you get)

also they care about save file mods as well witch is evident by the fact that .sav are encrypted

simply put you (despite your beliefs) are already breaking the law(s) with your gaming habits so . . .
Your best option is to get over what you may think is illegal about it (because it's all illegal) and then simply downgrade your 3DS to 9.2 and install CFW . . . there's no law anywhere that says once you install CFW you have to go crazy pirating games you can simply use your CFW with your legally purchased games and leave it at that

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I demand a deletion of this thread. Sadly can't message the mods directly. Thanks for all your nice mood and goodbye.
oh im sorry if i said something you disagree with . . . you should know that if you truly think in wreaking your gbatemp experience you have other options you did not have to delete your question
1. you can click my avatar icon and then the bottom of the popup will have an ignore button if you click it you will no longer see any of my posts anymore
2. if you believe i have broken any rules or am just being a totally unwarranted asshole you can contact a mod about it if they agree they will take action

all you would need to do to get a mod in here is name one and put an "@" symbol in front of there name they will get a pm and likely an email and come to see why
(hint pick veho he always seams to think im being unnecessarily rude)

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast