Hacking Can the Bug in the JAP version of brawl break (br

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have the game (offical brawl copy) and the japanese wii is coming tomorrow. I know theres a bug in the jap version of brawl, when you click the disc channel it freezes or something.

What i want to know is because the jap wii is going to be new and wouldn't have any new firmwire upgrade (i think?) will it break (brick) my wii from the update or does it update, then freeze, and then you take it out and turn the wii off and put the disc back in to find it updated?

thank you to anyone who answers O:

P.S Brick means like a wii that is as useful as a brick..when it bricks all you get is an opera browser error when you turn the wii on.

P.S.S! i would update the wii via internet but my connection has a WEP key and i don't know if the wii on screen keyboard can change to english letters =S

can anyone answer that too?

thanks!

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh shi- i think i posted in the wrong topic
happy.gif
; sorry

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. YOU CAN UPGRADE your wii from games which have the same region as the wii! why is it asked so often?

2. Of course you can use the wep key (which i wouldnt, since it can be cracked in under 2 minutes btw, use WPA2) because the people in japan wont have wep keys with japanese letters.. that would be stupid.

Narutoball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only have 2 other japanese games which are bleach wii and fire emblem..didn't think the had updates on them >_>.

i wouldn't have thouht that a japanese wii would have an english keyboard on it. be awesome if it did O:

but still can the bug brick my wii if i am unable to update the wii via internet >_>?

tatanga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Maybe there's a part I missed but why would a legit JAP game on a legit JAP system brick anything?

Worst case scenario, your Wii is not up to date enough to even recognize the disc.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a Japanese Wii and you are playing a legit game of SSBB there should be no problems. If there is a bug just take the disc out and reset the Wii and it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1