Gaming Can Someone Tell Me How To Play Pokemon Shiny Gold On EZ-Flash 3 In 1

ALegitKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I checked out a couple posts on here about shiny gold on 3 in 1 but it didnt work for me. So i was wondering if anybody can do a step by step to show me and prolli other people in the future how to do this. and i checked google too.

I have an r4 and ez flash 3 in 1 if that helps.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem.
Get a clean Fire Red, the patch, and the computer program GBATA.
Patch the Fire Red via IPS patcher or GBATA. Next, you can either trim the rom and then fix the header, or just fix the header(I believe it's in the General information tab).

ALegitKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx ill give it a try

Patch the Fire Red via IPS patcher or GBATA. Next, you can either trim the rom and then fix the header, or just fix the header(I believe it's in the General information tab).[/quote]
I tried it but after i load it to nor the header is fine but the screen then just goes white a long beeping noise come up. But all my other games work fien though.

i did everything you said and by the way im using the v5 shiny gold patch if that makes a difference.

JPH Edit - No double posting, please. Posts merged.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALegitKid said:
thx ill give it a try

Patch the Fire Red via IPS patcher or GBATA. Next, you can either trim the rom and then fix the header, or just fix the header(I believe it's in the General information tab).
I tried it but after i load it to nor the header is fine but the screen then just goes white a long beeping noise come up. But all my other games work fien though.

i did everything you said and by the way im using the v5 shiny gold patch if that makes a difference.

JPH Edit - No double posting, please. Posts merged.
Then get .7 Bugfix, apply patch, trim then fix header.

ALegitKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK After Taking a Long Break While Playing Super Smash Bros Brawl I Figured It Out And This Is How To Get Pokemon Shiny Gold Working Fully On Ez Flash 3 in 1.

-Get A Clean Fire Red Rom

-Get The V5 Shiny Gold Patch

-Use Ipswin To Patch The Shiny Gold ips File To The Clean Fire Red Rom

-Use Ez Client To Patch It On Default Settings

-Use Gbata To Fix Header

-Now Load It To Your EZ-Flash 3-In-1

-Thats All I Tested It And It Saves Without Problems And Works Perfectly

And thanks for the help "Soliunasm"

This Sites The Best....Just So Know:D

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeppers.
Here's my "version" of how to patch the game. It may be easier to understand...

First things first, get a clean ROM of Pokemon Fire Red. Also, you'll need the Pokemon Shiny Gold IPS patch. We've got the IPS file on GBAtemp, so download it here!
Now you'll need to patch the IPS file to the Pokemon Fire Red ROM. You'll need software in order to do that. I suggest using the free, easy-to-use Lunar IPS (Download here). Once you've patched the ROM, you need to patch that same ROM to be compatible with your Slot-2 flashcart (unless you're using an emulator on your computer, they play straight up .GBA files).

Patch the Pokemon Fired Red ROM with the Pokemon Shiny Gold IPS file and you're good to go!
grog.gif

Simple simple simple.
biggrin.gif

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Yeppers.

First things first, get a clean ROM of Pokemon Fire Red. Also, you'll need the Pokemon Shiny Gold IPS patch. We've got the IPS file on GBAtemp, so download it here!
Now you'll need to patch the IPS file to the Pokemon Fire Red ROM. You'll need software in order to do that. I suggest using the free, easy-to-use Lunar IPS (Download here). Once you've patched the ROM, you need to patch that same ROM to be compatible with your Slot-2 flashcart (unless you're using an emulator on your computer, they play straight up .GBA files).

Patch the Pokemon Fired Red ROM with the Pokemon Shiny Gold IPS file and you're good to go!
grog.gif

Simple simple simple.
biggrin.gif
what do i need to patch the rom to be compatible with a slot 2?

ALegitKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JJBro1 said:
JPH said:
Yeppers.

grog.gif

Simple simple simple.
biggrin.gif
You Should've Read What I Posted Above

-Use Gbata To Fix Header

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALegitKid said:
JJBro1 said:
JPH said:
Yeppers.

grog.gif

Simple simple simple.
biggrin.gif
You Should've Read What I Posted Above

-Use Gbata To Fix Header

where do i get ez client and gbata? cuz all i did was patch it with lunar ips and that was it.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALegitKid said:
Ez Client - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=532

Gbata - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=224

and by the way lunar ips and ipswin (what i used) does the same thing so just follow the steps and you should be fine.

and btw on the 4th step with ez client on default settings, that just means open the rom and and patch it there.

thats it
ugh, ive tried it and its still not working, can you go it with me STEP BY STEP not just you have to use this and this and this, done! Tell me how to use these apps.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My God, capitalizing every single word in a sentence is almost as bad as caps, learn proper capitalization techniques!

In other relevant news, all of this would have been a lot clearer if it would have simply been stated that all he needed was an IPS Patcher not a 'specific IPS patcher not stated to be one', then you have people who don't eve know if GBATA is one or not.

If you tried all of that and it didn't work make sure your ROM is clean to start with.

Also, why would you post a link to a thread who's answer is to post a link to here, everything said in this thread and everything said in that one are essentially identical.

Also if you read it correctly, after you patch the rom you also have to go ahead and fix the logo most likely, so you need the program for that as well.

-Sigh- :S

For the most part this solves everything:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=889...p;#entry1188157

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?