Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I need licence.dat AND licence-request.dat
BOTH OF THEM
they have to be from the same person and VALID
Trust me, get me this and a crack will be out a lot sooner.
AGAIN, Make sure licence.dat and licence-request.dat are both YOURS and not someone elses, they both need to be from the same redeem code and valid

MUST BE USED (obviously as you wouldnt have a licence.dat otherwise)

Last edited by PRAGMA,

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
No, they can't. License files are console-specific. I just tried it, generated a license.dat with someone else's license key and it threw an error that the license file doesn't work for this console.
He said on discord they can be used. because he is not trying to activate, he is trying to decrypt/verify with a key he found.

Reactions: Craftyawesome

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He said on discord they can be used. because he is not trying to activate, he is trying to decrypt/verify with a key he found.
Can't imagine that this works. Why would I then have to buy several SXOS for more than 1 switch if I could just copy over my identical file to another switch and it worked there?
That being said, I just tried it and it doesn't work.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Can't imagine that this works. Why would I then have to buy several SXOS for more than 1 switch if I could just copy over my identical file to another switch and it worked there?
That being said, I just tried it and it doesn't work.
But he is not trying to activate two switches with same exact key! He found the RSA publick key and now he needs to verify it works, and to do so he needs to make sure to find a license and license request that are from same request code!

Reactions: Craftyawesome

Jayammi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my code still hasnt arrived...would have liked to help as i have 2 switches and would like SX OS on both

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
link
There is a fingerprint, a licence and reedeem code. I'm not sure but maybe this will help you.
wouldn't publicity post it make sx team revoke it? i would send the licenses privately just to be sure..

Why not spend the money and try it out yourself? Ill surely donate if you are successful
because he probably needs several to make sure he got it figured it out, the more data\info he can get, the better

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo