Can someone please gelp ASAP

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by sightblinder, Jul 12, 2009.

Jul 12, 2009
  1. sightblinder
    OP

Newcomer sightblinder Newbie

United States
    It seems that all the games i want to play wont save and its driving me insane. im using the 1.17a01 firmware.

The games that refuse to save are
    -Pokemon Platinum (U)
    -Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (U) [about to try the european version]
    -Animal Crossing Wild World 1.1
    -The World Ends With You

and im sure there will be more =P

Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME???

are there any fixes for these games or perhaps codes that make them work? please reply asap with any advice.
    Thanks

2. xgame511

Newcomer xgame511 Member

United States
    try getting an older kernal like v1.16. I used to have a fake DSTT and v1.14 worked like a charm, but I don't remeber I got it...

3. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Not really. You don't know that 1.17a01 firmware is the latest update from some hackers. There is a new
    kernel 1.18.

But I don't think so because those games are pretty old and none require savlib except for Platinum. Here are some possible ways:

1.SD card, format it.
    2.Download the games from somewhere else.
    3.Get a new reader.
    4.Return the SD card altogether and replace it.

And exactly what happens? Be a bit more specific.

4. Panic101

Member Panic101 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How To Troubleshoot Your Flashcart:

STEP 1: Make sure you're not using the card reader that comes with the flashcart. Buy your own.
    STEP 2: Check your microSD card for smudges on the contacts. Clean with a QTIP. You can add a bit of alcohol onto the QTIP, if wanted.
    STEP 3: Check your Flashcart for any abrasions or smudges on the contacts. Clean with a QTIP. You can add a bit of alcohol onto the QTIP, if wanted.
    STEP 4: Possibly, your Flashcart is not making perfect contact the DS. Try the "Paper Shim Trick" to close the gap and make the space tighter.
    STEP 5: Copy all of your games and saves off your microsd card to your computer (BACKUP). Download the latest "Panasonic SD Formatter" and do a full format with this application. Install the latest firmware again from a different/reliable site. Then add on your games and saves to the newly formatted card.
    STEP 6: Try another DS. If possible.
    STEP 7: Possibly the "GAMES" you have are faulty. You know what to do here...
    STEP 8: If all else fails, get a new Flashcart and/or MicroSD Card.