Hacking Can someone help me? My console has hwfly, I put files in it and everything, I made the partition and everything is fine, but when I start the hack, a

Adal07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? My console has hwfly, I put files in it and everything, I made the partition and everything is fine, but when I start the hack, atmosphere appears and the console turns off, I appreciate your help

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Which console version? Which HWFly version? Did it work correctly before? Did you configured the SD files yourself? If you boot stock FW, the switch works well?

Try with HATS pack from sthetix and see if something changes. Try with different SD card (remember to format it with SD format tool to FAT32)

Adal07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
la vercion de la consola es 1.5.1, si arrancaba antes pero con la sd del técnico ya el me dijo q yo le metiera archivos y ya, al liberarla no entra ni en modo stock ni atmósphere, segun el técnico es problema de archivos pero ya le meti muchos archivos y nada no jala
Post automatically merged:

The version of the console is 1.5.1, if it started before but with the technician's sd, he already told me that I should put files in it and now, when I release it, it does not enter stock or atmosphere mode, according to the technician it is a file problem but I already put many files in it and nothing does not pull

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Which Switch version do you have (V1, V2, Lite or OLED)?
Sutdown fully the console, remove the SD card, hold with two fingers Vol + and Vol - buttons and press the Power ON button simultaneously. This should boot you to original FW.

For the SD files preparation, I follow this guide and it works fine for me. I suggest you to try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958