Hacking Can someone convert this gateway save for jksm?

well, JKSM gave me some error exporting this, but SaveDataFiler was working.
So I tried to make SDF Save JKSM compatible. I don't know if it's working. You have to try or use SaveDataFiler. Good Luck
Code:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/ZvfBVpQY/file.html
 
Last edited by DaBlackDeath,
  • Like
Reactions: Alter Ratione
Omg I can't believe I didn't think of this. I have a gateway save from Pokemon Y but don't have my gateway anymore. Would someone be able to convert the save to CIA format for me too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
well, JKSM gave me some error exporting this, but SaveDataFiler was working.
So I tried to make SDF Save JKSM compatible. I don't know if it's working. You have to try or use SaveDataFiler. Good Luck
Code:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/ZvfBVpQY/file.html


Oh, ty so much *---*
 
@clancy94

Send me your save file and let me know exactly what region of Pokemon Y you had, and I'll try and convert it for you to a JKSM format which you can then import. :)
 
Hey there,
could you please help me too ; I'm trying to convert my fw savefile for Phoenix Wright : Dual Destinies (US) wich I used to play on my european O3DS...
Thanks
 

Attachments

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted