ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I can import your mons to my game, and give em back to you.
I would appreciate that so much...please...please do so.
In the Zip file under the folder "My Friends" are 6 .pk7 files, and that's my team.
In "Other" there is a litten .pk7

Those are the only 7 I need to have back...I was going to give the litten to a friend for a celebration.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would appreciate that so much...please...please do so.
In the Zip file under the folder "My Friends" are 6 .pk7 files, and that's my team.
In "Other" there is a litten .pk7

Those are the only 7 I need to have back...I was going to give the litten to a friend for a celebration.

Alright, I will do it. I will always help someone who needs it.

Irumi`

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you so much...you can just PM me your friend code and I will do the same.
Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me.
Try this:

1) Open JKSM.
2) Select the game.
3) Use the "Delete Save Data" option.
4) Import the save.

I had the same problem, but this way it worked (at least to me).

Reactions: blahax

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( oh no...

None of my backups are working...when I restore them all it says they're corrupt. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?
I know I messed something up and it's my fault but I'd appreciate help here...I put like 20 hours into the game.
Stop restoring the secure value. The game itself needs to create a new one when you import your save. JKSM deletes the secure value when you export your save, you can't use mismatched values = corruption.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did this, and the same exact thing happened.
I think I just have to restart the game. I waste my life away on other things that are trivial so I guess this won't be any different. But now I might get worse IVs. Dammit. RIP my Pokemon...You'll always be in my memories :(

Here's the relevant stuff, @Procyon ..my save file and my .pk7 files of my boxes and my team.
Who knows...someone might be able to work some magic.
Try this one. it's your save, just restore it with SaveDataFiler. I just tested it on my .cia install and it works fine. Don't even export a save, just start a new game, save. Exit the game and import this save without messing with the secure data value.

Attachments

• main.rar
    21.8 KB · Views: 136

KaitoAsakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What is this Flag exactly? Is it set to "on" by default?

It´s off by default. I was trying it just 4 fun to find out what it does. But it messed with my game now since I used it before the League. I cannot enter post game even though the credit already played :/ Have to restart the whole game again

Blyton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody have a save with about 50% legit catched Pokedex? :/ I added the Magearna .pk7 and now my Dex ist reset to about 5%..

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
I did this, and the same exact thing happened.
I think I just have to restart the game. I waste my life away on other things that are trivial so I guess this won't be any different. But now I might get worse IVs. Dammit. RIP my Pokemon...You'll always be in my memories :(

Here's the relevant stuff, @Procyon ..my save file and my .pk7 files of my boxes and my team.
Who knows...someone might be able to work some magic.

Don't lose hope, i'll help you get back to your save game. I'll try your main file on my moon.

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
Good thing I ended up having that "You can't use this until you become the champion" prompt after using it. Wasn't aware of that one.

Why compare yourself with it? Judging by your avatar, you're beautiful just the way you are, love.

lool. Thank you. <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1