geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokesav works with any kind of flashcart, or even emulator. And it works on Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. But considering you couldn't take the 15 seconds to answer your own question, it's probably gonna be too overwhelming for you to use. -.-

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Keeley said:
i'll probbably answer this myself but doesn't the DSTT save Platimum as 1mb saves and PokeSAV supports 512mb i thought unless they changed it

Sorry, I know it was probably unintentional, but I chuckl'd.

Anyway, yes, pokesav works fine with saves from the DSTT. The only problem (if you can call it that) is that you'll need 2 different versions of pokesav; one for Platinum saves, and one for Diamond and Pearl saves, but, as I said, it's not exactly a big deal.

Although, if you don't know how to use pokesav in the first place, well... I can't really help with that. Search youtube, I think there was some tutorials on there, if memory serves me. Or, better yet, make a backup of your save, and just mess around, see what happens. Try to make a legit-looking pokemon, for instance, or even try to make a shiny magikarp called George roam Sinnoh. All it takes is a bit of experimentation, and you'll eventually work it out.
yaynds.gif

evilishan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't you need two versions for the r4 aswell, I've tried using one for my R4 but I doesn't work.
Pokesav is fairly self explanatory. Just fiddle around with your poke's, give yourself all the items. And when you want to use these extras as codes creates a action replay code list with all the items and one with none and import onto your usrcheat.dat using r4cce. Voila!

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know why my pokemon get weird, my arceus is stuck at lvl 10 and wont lvl, and my pokemon egg says its fainted and it wont heal at pokemon center

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Acenima said:
does anyone know why my pokemon get weird, my arceus is stuck at lvl 10 and wont lvl, and my pokemon egg says its fainted and it wont heal at pokemon center

haha lol that sounds, "my pokemon egg says its fainted" and "my Arceus is stuck at lvl 10" ( lvl up Arceus god dammit ) funny try editing them into your sotrage box not in your party maybe?

Edit: Make sure you make them legit now... =)

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea it seems they work when goin in my storage.

also i dont have my dstt till tomorrow, i have a question, how will i put my 1mb file on pokesav, do i have to convert it to 512 then edit it, and when i put it back on my dstt and save will it go back to 1mb?

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
like I said, no need to convert or patch to make it 512KB. It's all done in Pokesav. Just choose the 512KB option for your flashcart or the 256KB option for the retail one

QUOTE said:
Use an edited DSTT that can generate 1MB file

resave the dumped Pokemon Platinum Save file using the DSTT. You copy the save file and rename it as the same as your PKMN PLatinum Rom.

as you can see, the DSTT can convert any save file to 1MB for Pokemon Platinum. I used this feature to edit my retail Pokemon Platinum. But no need to convert it at all. if you keep pressing the save option in pokesav, it will turn into 512KB. I tested it

Regards,
Chris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?