fenix4o9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok guys i think i got a semi brick wii i get error 101246 cannot connect to wiiconect 24
so that disables my wifi i tried everything from homebrew channel to games i cant access the internet.
but thats not my main prob.

when trying to fix that by installing new cios and or downgrading . i backed up my saves .. all but one that is

I HAVE A CORRUPT BULLY GAME SAVE!

i tried everything anytitle deleter, wii menu, the leaked wii repair disk. save game extractor, overwriting the save. i cannot delete this thing somone please help

usa launch wii
4.0u
wiikey

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to wiisave and try to find a good gamesave for that game and install it. it will overwrite the bad one.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Do NOT connect to WC24 with a softmodded wii!
Erm, it's been proven safe to use WC24 for quite a while now...standby mode will eventually lead to a hardware failure due to heat though.

Anyway, try what giantpune said - install a good save over it, then delete.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fenix4o9 said:
ok guys i think i got a semi brick wii i get error 101246 cannot connect to wiiconect 24
so that disables my wifi i tried everything from homebrew channel to games i cant access the internet.
but thats not my main prob.

when trying to fix that by installing new cios and or downgrading . i backed up my saves .. all but one that is

I HAVE A CORRUPT BULLY GAME SAVE!

i tried everything anytitle deleter, wii menu, the leaked wii repair disk. save game extractor, overwriting the save. i cannot delete this thing somone please help

usa launch wii
4.0u
wiikey
wiiconnect has nothing to do with connecting to wifi.
what happens when you try to delete it?

QUOTE(metroid4life14 @ Sep 27 2009, 08:22 AM) Do NOT connect to WC24 with a softmodded wii!
do not give people false information when you dont even know or have valid reasons.

fenix4o9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MaGosT said:
You dont happen to have bootmii on your launch wii, do u ^?
no but i can install it i think lol i have hbc and ive been trying diff home brew

giantpune said:
go to wiisave and try to find a good gamesave for that game and install it. it will overwrite the bad one.

well i dono if i can everytime i try to delete it just hangs i tired to load the game and make a new save that way and it gives me a save corrupt when i turn it on with a message corrupt save try and delete? ok so i hit ok and it just stays there
metroid4life14 said:
Do NOT connect to WC24 with a softmodded wii!
um i have a wiikey didnt u read my post?

QUOTE(xzxero @ Sep 27 2009, 04:02 PM)
wiiconnect has nothing to do with connecting to wifi.
what happens when you try to delete it?
well i cant connect to any wifi but i can scan and find my router but thats it nothing else works on the internet side
when ever i try to delete it, it just hangs and hangs its been doing a system format for about 12 hrs now

oh and i just wanna say thanks to everyone for the help so far i asked the same ? at wiinewz and got nothing lol

fenix4o9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok i got boomii in is there a way or an app to delete that game save without loading the wii all the way like run it from withing boot mii ?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didn't say anything about deleting. just get a good save and OVERWRITE the bad one. if you cant do it with the wii settings, then use ftpii.

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
i didn't say anything about deleting. just get a good save and OVERWRITE the bad one. if you cant do it with the wii settings, then use ftpii.
he said he can't connect to wifi in ANY way...

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How about using Wanin's save game manager to overwrite it?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=152...p;#entry1950887

Worth a try ....

I'm not sure how a corrupted bully save game would screw your wifi though. Sounds like your NAND might be going bad or something.

As far as WC24, it's totally safe as far as keeping your homebrew intact, Nintendo will never do sneak update because you might choose that moment to unplug your Wii, and you would have a brick. I never have it on myself because I think it's mostly worthless, makes your drive constantly spin if you have preloader, generates heat, and sucks up power.

fenix4o9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
no connection for the ftp its got a funky will see the internet and not connect and no its the router and i tried to over write it just hangs for ever

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Install IOS-36-64-v1042.wad. The reason why AnyTitle Deleter won't work is your IOS36 has fakesigning disabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill