GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
steal.jpg

D

Deleted User

Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Internet Explorer. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here. Send Error Report. Don't Send.

Reactions: pandavova

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Internet Explorer. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here. Send Error Report. Don't Send.
[Send Error Report]

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EOF so song

Anyway I did a proof of concept one day. The latency, which I traced to a hardware limitation (it is not like Nintendo make good hardware these days), was so poor I decided not to continue with it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crusty white +3