Hacking Can I use my Mario Maker online ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVergil
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,054
  • Replies Replies 12

MVergil

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Trophies
0
Age
35
XP
113
Country
France
Hi everyone,

Well, my Wii U is in 5.5.1 in order to use backup loader, but I would like to use my physical version of Mario Maker to play online,

It's impossible, I need to make an update of my game and my Wii U :(

Does someone have an issue to play online with my physical game ?

Thank you :)
 
I don't want to be rude with anyone here, but how nobody have founded that 3 line of code will permit us to play out-of-region game ....

And maybe @Coc4tm you should investigate more on it and why not add some kernel patching to make it more stable ?
 
Ok I did it this way and it works !!

Thx a lot :)
Very bad way. If an update out , your Wii U will be updated.
Just Use NNU-Patcher
I don't want to be rude with anyone here, but how nobody have founded that 3 line of code will permit us to play out-of-region game ....

And maybe @Coc4tm you should investigate more on it and why not add some kernel patching to make it more stable ?
What ?
 
Very bad way. If an update out , your Wii U will be updated.
Just Use NNU-Patcher

What ?
We already know that the user is on latest firmware and we also know that Nintendo hasn't released a new firmware so it's completely safe and much much easier to update normal way. Using WUP Installer is a waste of time if you're on 5.5.1.

Just remember enable tubehax when you're done. This is not a "very bad way". It's the easiest and has very little risk right now.

Once N drops a new update then you can start using WUP Installer again to update your games
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted