Hacking Can I use an online header from one game (MK7) and use it on as many games as I want?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Header does not care what size the game is. As long as the Chip ID in the header is only online once at a time you should be perfectly safe. Every game has a unique ID on a legit cart. Gateway patcher will fix the header to match everything besides manufacturer which shouldn't matter. I'm using a header from a 2GB game on a 4GB game and it went online and acted fine.

mrolive

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well bro, that's what I'm going to do so go ahead! I think it's a 4gb file header so it should work with all of them
Header does not care what size the game is. As long as the Chip ID in the header is only online once at a time you should be perfectly safe. Every game has a unique ID on a legit cart. Gateway patcher will fix the header to match everything besides manufacturer which shouldn't matter. I'm using a header from a 2GB game on a 4GB game and it went online and acted fine.
So basically I can just take a header from any online game and apply to whatever .3ds rom I want and the online will work right?

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
So basically I can just take a header from any online game and apply to whatever .3ds rom I want and the online will work right?

Well some are apparently incompatible, example the 128mb file header from Pilotwings may not work on all games, it's best to use one 4gb size from a game like:

(Resident evil revelations, Dk country returns 3d, MGS: SNake eater 3d, MK7)
If you know the game it's better cus 0% chance of being banned, slim chance of being banned with online ones but still, I'd use MK7, it should work fine and then rename it .3dz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill