Hacking Can I update safely?

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm on IOS v30 (according to my bannerbomb... hope that's right). My system menu is 3.2U, which I downgraded from 3.3U in order to run backup launcher. With all these downgrades and whatnot, would it really be safe to update to 4.x (whatever the newest is, I hear you need to do it to play nsmbw). I actually am too excited over this copy of NSMBWii I've got lying here that I don't care if the update completely destroys my ability to use the HBC/Backup Launcher and any other kind of homebrew
tongue.gif

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
An00bis said:
So, I'm on IOS v30 (according to my bannerbomb... hope that's right). My system menu is 3.2U, which I downgraded from 3.3U in order to run backup launcher. With all these downgrades and whatnot, would it really be safe to update to 4.x (whatever the newest is, I hear you need to do it to play nsmbw). I actually am too excited over this copy of NSMBWii I've got lying here that I don't care if the update completely destroys my ability to use the HBC/Backup Launcher and any other kind of homebrew
tongue.gif
Not sure who said NSMB needs 4.x but I am on 3.2U and it plays just fine via cIOS v9 (using the initial dol fixed scrubbed version). However if you really wanted to upgrade just look for the sticky in the Wii Hacking section from xzxero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F