Hacking can I update my switch without losing my stuff?

Nissegotski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
About half a year ago I bought a preowned modded switch that has a lot of stuff installed. (I don't know much about modding). with the system I got a 256gb micro sd card, 2tb harddrive all original nintendo switch parts and a sx pro.
As i tried to play pokemon Shield the game is just loading and wont boot it says it couldn't boot the software, Do i have to update my System version too play and do I lose all the things on the switch if I do so? my current system version is 5.1.0 and the switch is pretty old. I can play almost all other older games that I've tried

Nissegotski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thanks for the reply, when updating to a newer NX do I have to boot into emuNAND or can I just install the newer NX? can't seem to find the side adapter to go into this bootup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok thanks for the reply, Do I have to boot into emuNAND to update or is systemNAND okay? (I mean will all the mods stop working and lose stuff)

Nissegotski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ignore what's up there. Do I need the RCM jig do update my system firmware? while updating it says the new firmware can process and go through but then stops halfway through after saying "deleted placehld for..."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Could just be Sony bs locking partitions and all like lol shouldn't of removed it