Hacking can i update manually after i installed A9HL?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 932
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
if i don't want to update my system from 2.1 to the latest firmware. for example i want update to 11.2 instead of 11.3. can i do it??

D

Deleted User

OP
i see. so i will stay on my previous firmware (the firmware i was in before downgrading to 2.1). but one of my 3ds has 9.4 firmware on it. can i update to 11.2 or only to the latest firmware?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i see. so i will stay on my previous firmware (the firmware i was in before downgrading to 2.1). but one of my 3ds has 9.4 firmware on it. can i update to 11.2 or only to the latest firmware?
Technically if you are on an old3DS, you can update from 2.1 to 11.3 and still keep A9LH. If you are one an new3DS, you have to restore, then update.
I honestly suggest restoring and updating regardless of what system you are on. Mostly because restoring will restore all of your previous setting and stuff.

D

Deleted User

OP
i'm first want to try this on old 3ds and then on my new 3ds. because if i end up breaking my old 3ds (that would be foolish and i will be a total goon if it will happen) i won't be so upset because it's old . the guide is very easy to follow but there are lot of things you need to do. anyway thanks for your help. i very appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg