Hacking Can I unban my friends 3ds with my ID?

Lya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey!

I know that some people may not like to see those kind of questions but I don't know who else I could ask..
The Guide on how to unban yourself is not helping me anymore because that iso site seems to be down.
I myself don't need to unban my 3ds. I want to help my friend who has a banned 3ds. I am considering to give him the localfriendcodeseed_b from my 2ds.
But is that possible? He has a NEW3DS. I don't even play that much on mine anymore so I wouldn't actually care, if he has mine.
Is that possible? or do you know any other way on how to do it?

thanks for any help!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey!

I know that some people may not like to see those kind of questions but I don't know who else I could ask..
The Guide on how to unban yourself is not helping me anymore because that iso site seems to be down.
I myself don't need to unban my 3ds. I want to help my friend who has a banned 3ds. I am considering to give him the localfriendcodeseed_b from my 2ds.
But is that possible? He has a NEW3DS. I don't even play that much on mine anymore so I wouldn't actually care, if he has mine.
Is that possible? or do you know any other way on how to do it?

thanks for any help!
Is your friends console hacked with cfw? If not you cannot get to where you can restore a seed for them. You could provide your own seed but if their console gets banned with it. so does yours.

Lya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes, he has a hacked console as well. I just helped him recently to update from a9lh to b9.
I gave him my localfriendcodeseed_b today and it seems not to work. I am certainly not banned, I checked beforehand. I can play online just fine and we weren't online at the same time either.
He always gets this error code when he tries to play online: 002-0102
and this when he tries to enter the eshop: 022-2812

What we did:

I dumped the localfriendcodeseed_b via godmode into god9out and send it to him. He copied this file and injected it into [1:/rw/sys/]

does he need anything else? I read something about localfriendcodeseed_a as well?

thanks for your help!

Last edited by Lya,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4