Hacking Can I rip a DVD game directly into my HDD with USB loader GX?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I cnat find the option anywhere but sometimes it automatically rpompts a screen that says a DVD is in teh drive and if I wnated too install it or smehting along those lines.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm I couldnt tell you then. Ive had the problem with NTSC and I chocked it up to that. I'm not sure. I use cfg loader for installs.

ore0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I didn't feel like making a new topic so I'm asking here. Does doing this harm any part of the disk, or leave an after effect on it? Like if I borrowed a game from my friend or a movie rental place, could doing this possibly do something like make it unplayable or leave an effect that told the rental place that I had done it?

T

TheRealVisitor

Put in the game. A promp for installation will appear. Just install it and it is on your hdd. Testet with several games and an usb hdd wbfs formatted.

You can set in the options if you want only the game partition to be installed to hdd or the complete disc including the "updates" partition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Not just "some" - I think it's 24 now that have legalized it for adults, so nearly half!