Homebrew Can I play on Splatoon on RedNAND despite being banned on sysNAND?

XeonZephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been inactive from the wiiu scene for a while now and curious as to whether it is possible to play online on splatoon while being banned.

(Doesn't necessarily have to be Splatoon)

Thanks for your help and merry christmas!

-edit-
Hopefully this thread isn't as useless as the UPDATE threads

Last edited by XeonZephos,

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I have been inactive from the wiiu scene for a while now and curious as to whether it is possible to play online on splatoon while being banned.

(Doesn't necessarily have to be Splatoon)

Thanks for your help and merry christmas!

-edit-
Hopefully this thread isn't as useless as the UPDATE threads
I hope not. Cheaters and modders should be banned forever.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rednand pretty much your Sysnand just on the SD so the ban still apply and yes your thread was almost as useless or even more so than the update ones.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you were able to change whatever is banned (serial number, mac, nnid, console id, whatever) yes, emulation of eeprom and otp might make unbanning rednand easier than sysnand but again depends on what exactly was banned

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that Dimok wants Mocha CFW to have support for other peoples REDNANDs with OTP and SEEPROM redirection enabled but currently the only thing it can run is the system menu. If using another persons REDNAND really can circumvent a console ban then maybe they'll get a IDPS/KV thing going on like with the PS3/360. The homebrew scene for those two developed in a way where you could(and still can) pay some dude so you have access to what can essentially fool Nintendo into thinking you have another console. Then again it probably wouldn't be as widespread seeing as most KV/IDPS dumps are taken from the broken consoles and carnage that resulted from the bad designs they had in early 7th gen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...