Hacking Can I play nintendon't games without ever using a wiimote?

  • Thread starter Thread starter starfox5194
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,291
  • Replies Replies 3

starfox5194

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
18
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
New Britain, Connecticut
XP
179
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I recently sold my wii (along with the controllers) and planned to just play all my games on the wii u.

Sadly, I forgot that a wiimote is necessary to interface the homebrew channel on the vWii.

I already have my vWii hacked with homebrew channel. I also have a wii u pro controller.

I can launch vWii homebrew channel by holding the home button on wii U launch.

Is there any way to forward that straight to nintendont so that I can play my gamecube games without ever needing a wiimote?

Thanks
 
Hey guys,

I recently sold my wii (along with the controllers) and planned to just play all my games on the wii u.

Sadly, I forgot that a wiimote is necessary to interface the homebrew channel on the vWii.

I already have my vWii hacked with homebrew channel. I also have a wii u pro controller.

I can launch vWii homebrew channel by holding the home button on wii U launch.

Is there any way to forward that straight to nintendont so that I can play my gamecube games without ever needing a wiimote?

Thanks
Yes, you can, now.
More infos:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-on-wii-u-virtual-console-injecting-games.483007/

Nintendon't installable Wii VC for Wii U (still an alpha)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-on-wii-u-virtual-console-injecting-games.483007/page-52#post-7577410
 
Last edited by RealityNinja,
  • Like
Reactions: starfox5194

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted