ROM Hack Can I hack the Pokedex on B&W so all pokemon are "seen"

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I don't know a single person in real life who plays Pokemon because people don't play these type of games where I live, I've always been the only person I know who plays these games so I have no way of filling up my Pokedex.

I just want to make it so my Pokedex in White shows every pokemon as if I've seen it so I can request them on the GTS.

I use Pokesav to move Pokemon from Platinum to White(then use the daycare to have them registered in the Pokedex, it's a fix I accidentally discovered when breeding my Eevees) but Pokesv won't let me edit the pokedex in any way.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Use the latest pokegen! It's better than pokesav and has an option to edit pokedex too! (you can make that you seen and caught or only seen the pokemons! )
Hope it helped!
wink.gif

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you! I didn't know about this Pokegen
smile.gif

I don't want to cheat in my game so I won't make them show up as caught just seen, even though both my games Platinum and White are ROMs I do everything legit, I just move Pokemon from Platinum to White using Pokesav because I have no other way of doing it.

Thanks man hope this works

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PokeGen says Invalid Save every time I try to load my save or one of my backups into it.
Maybe I got the wrong PokeGen because I don't know what the latest version is, but it said this was the latest: 2.312

D

Deleted-236924

The only thing the cheat code does is make every Pokémon obtained.

Use PokéGen 3.0b24

By the way, don't just use Pokésav to put your Pokémon from Platinum into B/W.
I hope you knew that already, though.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's true for the existing cheat codes.
But it might be possible to make one that allows for this, if somebody requests it at the cheat forum.

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:

Use PokéGen 3.0b24

Thanks I'll try using that version

Why wouldn't I use Pokesav to transfer pokemon?
The way I did it was exported my Platinum boxes using the Platinum Pokesav, then imported them into my white save using the B&W Pokesav, fixed everybody's name and then registered them all using the daycare in-game.
I can use them online just fine and they appear perfectly legit in White, and well they are legit I don't mess with anything other than fixing their names.

D

Deleted-236924

Shinigami Kiba said:
Pingouin7 said:

Use PokéGen 3.0b24

Thanks I'll try using that version

Why wouldn't I use Pokesav to transfer pokemon?
The way I did it was exported my Platinum boxes using the Platinum Pokesav, then imported them into my white save using the B&W Pokesav, fixed everybody's name and then registered them all using the daycare in-game.
I can use them online just fine and they appear perfectly legit in White, and well they are legit I don't mess with anything other than fixing their names.
They aren't supposed to be legit if you simply copy/pasted them from your Platinum save file.
There's a program that emulates the Poké Transfer, use that.

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you tell me what the difference is? Because I removed any items they had and everything.
But man that was a long time ago, I've played with these guys for hours now so I'm not changing them now lol
I leveled many of them up in White and everything.

D

Deleted-236924

There are many differences.
Just use the program that emulates Poké Transfer and compare both.

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for one, pokesav doesn't add the xfer'd pokemon to the dex. Secondly, it's also possible to xfer pokemon using pokegen, it will add them to the dex and if you change the met location to (poketransfer) they will be legit.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami Kiba said:
Can you tell me what the difference is? Because I removed any items they had and everything.
But man that was a long time ago, I've played with these guys for hours now so I'm not changing them now lol
I leveled many of them up in White and everything.
....Have you ever had a forum name of Buddah? Friend of mine used that same avatar and he suddenly vanished about 5 months ago O_O

Also, just download all the .pkm files (filetrip has them) and PokeSav them into your .save - PokeGen isn't as fast as PokeSav :/ No matter what they say...
Just fill your boxes and breed/evolve them. You can also just turn on the cheat to see any Pokemon - much faster than everything else - you just have to catch 1 at a time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day