Can I hack a Wii U with a partitioned SD card?

dreadisperfection

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Trophies
0
Age
19
XP
157
Country
United States
I was looking to hack the Wii U, and because I don't have my own form of payment (ie. credit card) I can't buy a new SD card. I do have a 256 GB Micro SD, but its filled with things on my computer (Games). Can I partition it and hack the Wii U? If so, would it corrupt the files on the other partition?
 
It is best to use a separate SD card, you can use the current card you have if you want if it is FAT32, you just need to know what files is for what.
 
and wiiU is very "sensible" with SD, SDXC are less compatible than SDHC, some don't work, other does... and with µSD it's worst! µsdhc would have more chances than µsdxc, but the adapter could change everything too! (compatible with one adapter and not with another...)
good luck!
 

Site & Scene News