Can i get this pc up to date?

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this old pc that i wanted to know what i could do to it to get it up to the speed to play some current games at lowest settings like bo2 maybe bo3 but i doubt it and to run bf4

from what i can tell its a old dell dhp with a issue with the gfx card (the display is whitewashed)
its running vista (not my choice it was preinstalled with xp but the os got corrupted so i had to do a clean install of a os i had on disk with me so i used my vista)

Pictures of the pc in mention will be uploaded once i can upload my pictures from my smartphone

also i have a budget of around 50-100$ to fix this computer

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also it has a intel pentium core 4
You'll need more money. $100 won't get you the processor, ram, OS, and graphics card you need for these games. Honestlu, you'd probably be better off buying a new pc than upgrade get this one (in my opinion, it might be more cost effective to upgrade, but it would last longer to buy a new pc, and you'd be able to scrap the old one.)

Natethekidrs00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll need more money. $100 won't get you the processor, ram, OS, and graphics card you need for these games. Honestlu, you'd probably be better off buying a new pc than upgrade get this one.
i knew that but could i maybe run atleast csgo or any fps on the lowest graphics settings

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You'll need more money. $100 won't get you the processor, ram, OS, and graphics card you need for these games. Honestlu, you'd probably be better off buying a new pc than upgrade get this one (in my opinion, it might be more cost effective to upgrade, but it would last longer to buy a new pc, and you'd be able to scrap the old one.)
the beauty of pc gaming is, for a more recent cpu which uses a new socket you need to upgrade the motherboard which is not compatible with the old gen of ram sticks...
i have a dual core core 2... and a sucking nvidea 9500 gt... ddr2...
if i was just to upgrade the GPU this thig has a old pci version, a new gpu will work but at a third of power or something...
even the PSU will most likely be replaced, 400 watts...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1