Gaming Can I get ps now games on ps vita?

FamousBug_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The main reason for this is because I want to play games such as sonic adventure or the borderlands games at a higher fps (or at all with sonic and the pre-sequel) so is there a way I can get ps now games as injects for the vita?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That's not how PS Now works. For the VIta, it was a 100% streaming service that streams directly from Sony's servers. You can't "inject" a game into their servers, that makes 0 sense. Not to mention PS Now isn't even available for the Vita anymore, it was discontinued last year, so you can't even access the service from the Vita anymore.

You can use Remote Play, however, if you have a PS3/PS4, that you can use to stream most games to your Vita. For the PS3, it does need to have CFW so you can add more games to the Remote Play compatibility list, but for the PS4 any game you own that supports Remote Play should work just fine.

If you don't have a PS3/PS4, you're shit out of luck.

FamousBug_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's not how PS Now works. For the VIta, it was a 100% streaming service that streams directly from Sony's servers. You can't "inject" a game into their servers, that makes 0 sense. Not to mention PS Now isn't even available for the Vita anymore, it was discontinued last year, so you can't even access the service from the Vita anymore.

You can use Remote Play, however, if you have a PS3/PS4, that you can use to stream most games to your Vita. For the PS3, it does need to have CFW so you can add more games to the Remote Play compatibility list, but for the PS4 any game you own that supports Remote Play should work just fine.

If you don't have a PS3/PS4, you're shit out of luck.
i have every ps aside from 4 but meh, i got bl2 on ps3, it was more sanik adventure I wanted as I played it as a kid on my gamecube and didnt get off it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up