Gaming Can I get ps now games on ps vita?

FamousBug_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The main reason for this is because I want to play games such as sonic adventure or the borderlands games at a higher fps (or at all with sonic and the pre-sequel) so is there a way I can get ps now games as injects for the vita?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That's not how PS Now works. For the VIta, it was a 100% streaming service that streams directly from Sony's servers. You can't "inject" a game into their servers, that makes 0 sense. Not to mention PS Now isn't even available for the Vita anymore, it was discontinued last year, so you can't even access the service from the Vita anymore.

You can use Remote Play, however, if you have a PS3/PS4, that you can use to stream most games to your Vita. For the PS3, it does need to have CFW so you can add more games to the Remote Play compatibility list, but for the PS4 any game you own that supports Remote Play should work just fine.

If you don't have a PS3/PS4, you're shit out of luck.

FamousBug_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's not how PS Now works. For the VIta, it was a 100% streaming service that streams directly from Sony's servers. You can't "inject" a game into their servers, that makes 0 sense. Not to mention PS Now isn't even available for the Vita anymore, it was discontinued last year, so you can't even access the service from the Vita anymore.

You can use Remote Play, however, if you have a PS3/PS4, that you can use to stream most games to your Vita. For the PS3, it does need to have CFW so you can add more games to the Remote Play compatibility list, but for the PS4 any game you own that supports Remote Play should work just fine.

If you don't have a PS3/PS4, you're shit out of luck.
i have every ps aside from 4 but meh, i got bl2 on ps3, it was more sanik adventure I wanted as I played it as a kid on my gamecube and didnt get off it

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AsPika2219 @ AsPika2219:
    Happy 23th birthday to Google! 🥳
  • WiiMiiSwitch @ WiiMiiSwitch:
    google sucks
  • JavaScribe @ JavaScribe:
    "23th"?
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    awesome a shoutbox
  • Flame @ Flame:
    shoutbox is dead
  • Flame @ Flame:
    long live chit-chat
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    spam incoming
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @Ishzark we had a real shoutbox before in old temp. old fashion one. only like 6 people used it.
  • Flame @ Flame:
    but it was kinda hidden, and on the side
  • Maq47 @ Maq47:
    Hey, can I get a trophy for winning the last giveaway? I would like to show off. :)
  • JavaScribe @ JavaScribe:
    oh so this does have persistent message history... it's just so new it had no messages when I logged on. huh
  • Scott_pilgrim @ Scott_pilgrim:
    rip shoutbox
    you were like a mini-community within temp
    at least now chat doesnt move like a snail
  • Thesolcity @ Thesolcity:
    RIP shoutbox
    Welcome to chit chat just likes eating KitKat 🍫
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    RIP
  • Flame @ Flame:
    shoutbox 4lyfe
    Waiting for Super Mario movie 2022 with Chris Pratt as MARIO, Anya Taylor-Joy as PEACH, Charlie Day as LUIGI, Keegan-Michael Key as TOAD, Seth Rogan as DONKEY KONG and Jack Black as villain BOWSER.
  • lemonmaster @ lemonmaster:
    super m ario
    why is key toad
    key when mario enters the wrong castle: GET OUT
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    The cast is wild
    SG854 @ SG854: The cast is wild