Hacking Can I downgrade from 11.4 to 9.2 to use Gateway 3DS Red Card?

AidenTheCuber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can I downgrade from 11.4 to 9.2 to use Gateway 3DS Red Card? Because I want to make cheats for 3DS Games. I have eur o3ds with Luma3DS CFW.
Please help.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would advise against doing so... However yes you can easily downgrade if you can find the files... Though you need not downgrade past 11.2 as gateway still works on up to that firmware. Though on higher than 9.x it requires an alternate means of launching it that's not officially supported ordocumented on there site.... Though they stopped supporting it at that point all around so doesn't really matter. Though I can't imagine why you would want to use the gateway cart. The only thing it offers is easy support for use of .3ds files which are easily converted to cia files by a godmode9 script....

AidenTheCuber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would advise against doing so... However yes you can easily downgrade if you can find the files... Though you need not downgrade past 11.2 as gateway still works on up to that firmware. Though on higher than 9.x it requires an alternate means of launching it that's not officially supported ordocumented on there site.... Though they stopped supporting it at that point all around so doesn't really matter. Though I can't imagine why you would want to use the gateway cart. The only thing it offers is easy support for use of .3ds files which are easily converted to cia files by a godmode9 script....
I want to make cheats for games with the built-in cheat maker/menu.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to make cheats for games with the built-in cheat maker/menu.
I get that... What model and region do you have? I may be able to help you find the and 11.2 files. You're best or easiest to setup option would be to downgrade to 9.2 setup an emunand and from there install the 11.2 update to your emunand. At which point GW will auto boot to emunand through whatever method you prefer to launch it.

AidenTheCuber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get that... What model and region do you have? I may be able to help you find the and 11.2 files. You're best or easiest to setup option would be to downgrade to 9.2 setup an emunand and from there install the 11.2 update to your emunand. At which point GW will auto boot to emunand through whatever method you prefer to launch it.
I have an o3ds eur.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo