Homebrew Can I convert .3ds files to cia without a pc

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike a
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,775
  • Replies Replies 7

mike a

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
719
Reaction score
91
Trophies
0
Age
46
XP
1,279
Country
United States
I downloaded the necessary files for decrypt9wip, but reading how to convert at the bottom I need a pc and a special exe to actually do the conversion. Well all I have is an android phone lol is there a way I can convert .3ds files to cia with just that
 
Open Decrypt9. I believe the option path is Content Decryptor Options -> CIA Builder Options -> Build CIA from NCCH/NCSD.
 
Wow than I just had to open godmode9 and found out the key, it was already written in it. I had 2 .3ds roms already in the games9 folder. The tutorial said I needed a pc to finish conversion. Checking with fbi right now to see... awesome it works thanx. Guess the tutorial needs to be updated
 
Its just slower to do on 3ds is all.
& no need to assign buttons anymore - luma3ds has a built in chainloader now for the bhrama payloads
 
  • Like
Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News