Homebrew Can HANS be used with installed CIA games?

Kilarity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I used it to run my EUR region legit cia of smash bros. On a new 3ds, newest firmware, if that helps.
Hey, probably really late, but I'm planning on installing a EUR Legit CIA on my USA 3DS, how do you use HANS exactly after installing a game?

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, probably really late, but I'm planning on installing a EUR Legit CIA on my USA 3DS, how do you use HANS exactly after installing a game?
just use hans on the game and then dont bother configuring the settings. Just press ok on the hans menu.

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
You can do that, yes!

You can even create a .3dsx that automatically runs the game through HANS, so it just boots straight to the game.

(I recommend doing this :D )

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens with the game updates in smash brothers EUR installed in a USA console?
AFAIK you cant update it, because updates aren't legit. They are only accessible outside of the home region in non-legit CIA form, so no updates for now. Which means either stick to region less CIA's or whatever matches your console (USA judging by your post)

shadowvz96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'd like to know how to use HANS on Dragonball fusions JP via file that I have installed. Is it possible? Please help. Thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry .cia file that I have not via

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?