Hacking Can GBATemp or any flashcart maker find a way to get piracy on DSi?

mcjones92

Kingpin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
Link5084 said:
Games like the new WarioWare are coming out for it. There will be a slew of new DSi games I want to pirate too. We need piracy on DSi.

Wow, no offense but you're an outright jerk. I'm not even kidding.

Go get a job and buy the games you want to play.

If you want these companies to release their games, pay for it. I pay for my games that I want to play and never look back.
I agree, but there are certain games that I just don't feel that are worth buying. I really thought Zelda: PH was a worthwhile game, so I bought it. But games like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, I didn't know if it was really worth it. So instead of buying it, I consider myself "trying" it.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have nothing against piracy since people will do whatever they wish,but honestly link act like you got some type of respect for the company even if you have to fake it.....

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antshah said:
remember guys, the dsi is only really different with the camer and the sd card slot, but think about it, we already have access to that sd card slot theough flashcarts, and 0.3 megapixels? In THIS DAY AND AGE? Come on Nintendo, this is almost as bad as the premature graphics of the wii!

I believe only the camera on the inside is .3 megapixel. The one on the outside is 3 megapixel. But still, that's not really impressive.

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
antshah said:
remember guys, the dsi is only really different with the camer and the sd card slot, but think about it, we already have access to that sd card slot theough flashcarts, and 0.3 megapixels? In THIS DAY AND AGE? Come on Nintendo, this is almost as bad as the premature graphics of the wii!

I believe only the camera on the inside is .3 megapixel. The one on the outside is 3 megapixel. But still, that's not really impressive.

Nope, both are .3. Nintendo even said it.

J

Jackreyes

I thought inside was 0.3 and outside 2...

Also, I really dislike the guy that created this topic...
he seems to think he is the first one to think about doing this, and that he will be the one to 'lead us out of the darkness'...

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Raiyu245 said:
Why do we have to hack the DSi for piracy? Why can't we hack it for homebrew reasons? D:

Games like the new WarioWare are coming out for it. There will be a slew of new DSi games I want to pirate too. We need piracy on DSi.
Or, you know what else we could do, I know it sounds crazy, but, maybe we could BUY the games!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
mcjones92 said:
hankchill said:
Link5084 said:

Wow, no offense but you're an outright jerk. I'm not even kidding.

Go get a job and buy the games you want to play.

If you want these companies to release their games, pay for it. I pay for my games that I want to play and never look back.

I agree, but there are certain games that I just don't feel that are worth buying. I really thought Zelda: PH was a worthwhile game, so I bought it. But games like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, I didn't know if it was really worth it. So instead of buying it, I consider myself "trying" it.

You actually didn't understand hankchill....He's not against piracy (he created the Rominator!!)....But he is against whiny people who can't wait, can't contribute, can't do nothing but bitch about how they want firmware upgrades/new stuff/GBA compatibility etc.
He's annoyed, and I understand him..

Take this topic for example.....Is there any sense AT ALL within? Nobody has DSi yet, we have already 10+ topics on DSi and flashcart matter (everything has been said in those topics several times), and then somebody makes topic "Will DSi work with flashcarts?" or "When will somebody hack DSi" or "I want someone from here to make CycloDS compatible with DSi, I don't want to buy another cart" and stuff like that!

QUOTE(jumpman17 @ Nov 1 2008, 04:41 AM) QUOTE(antshah @ Oct 31 2008, 07:36 PM)

jumpman17, I really sorry but both cameras are indeed 0.3 megapixel!! Yeah, I was very disappointed, but the thing is....Pictures will look good on DSi, but when you transfer them to your PC!! Haha, probably unusable!

D

Deleted User

I'm guessing there may be firmware updates on this thing like the PSP has.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Every single damn console, TV or handheld, has been made piracy-capable before. I honestly don't see why the DS would be any different.

Pnt101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you guys i found out something
1. Dont make fun of me im new to here
2. NDSTT.com make a kernel for DSTT to work on DSi
3. Go on google and search this: NDSTT for DSi
4.it will pop up searches
5. Look for NDSTTi or something familiar. That thing works for DSi. I bought onme and tested. Buy it if u want it
smileipb2.png

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Pnt101 said:
Hey you guys i found out something
1. Dont make fun of me im new to here
2. NDSTT.com make a kernel for DSTT to work on DSi
3. Go on google and search this: NDSTT for DSi
4.it will pop up searches
5. Look for NDSTTi or something familiar. That thing works for DSi. I bought onme and tested. Buy it if u want it
smileipb2.png

we've known this for quite a while now, there are currently 3 dsi compatible flashcarts:
Acekard 2i
EZ Flash Vi
Top Toy DSi

Pnt101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i said im new so dont judge me yet.
gbasp.gif

Btw anyone know a good place to buy a i-flashcard? i dont trust places on google.

Mr Slayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
lolzed said:
just don't buy dsi,I mean whats the point you have a ds anyway
cameras, tons more ram, better processor, dsi exclusive games (so far they only have them on the dsi shop but they said they would do cartridge games), bigger screens, mp3 player etc

Boxcutteh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mercluke said:
we've known this for quite a while now, there are currently 3 dsi compatible flashcarts:
Acekard 2i
EZ Flash Vi
Top Toy DSi

Actually there's been a fourth.
The R4i.
Hell knows if it's reliable.

QUOTE(Pnt101 @ Apr 9 2009, 02:57 PM) Like i said im new so dont judge me yet.
gbasp.gif

Btw anyone know a good place to buy a i-flashcard? i dont trust places on google.

Dealextreme.com would probably be one of the more popular and lower priced sites. Though, their free shipping takes a lifetime (More like 2 weeks)

If you don't mind paying a higher price with faster shipping, either find a site here or go to the manufacturers website and find a seller through them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@