can anyone share their NX activity log play time data?

simsimsim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda of a weird request. I just reset my Switch and lost all the play time data tracked by the NX activity log app. Wish I saw there was this import/export play time setting in the app before foolishly assuming that the app would retain this info after the reset without me doing anything.

I really like keep track of my playtime so it kinda sucks now that my BOTW, Fire Emblem games etc that I spend hundreds of hours in now show 0 or 1 minute. Is there anyone who also likes keeping track of this want to share their JSON file with me? (you can import it from the settings of the app). I know those playtime won't be mine but it's better than there being no activity whatsoever.

Much appreciated!

MrDaveIsAwesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not seen the export from this app, but I'm sure you could take an export and modify the playtime values in a text editor? I would say just play each game for like 5 minutes and then they should show up in the export. Then move it over to your pc and just modify it

simsimsim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have not seen the export from this app, but I'm sure you could take an export and modify the playtime values in a text editor? I would say just play each game for like 5 minutes and then they should show up in the export. Then move it over to your pc and just modify it
it's in settings, under import/export. You can export the play data to JSON.

MrDaveIsAwesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I was saying I do not know how the JSON is formatted. I'm just saying if you export your own, then modify it, you could probably mimic whatever values you had previously.

Reactions: simsimsim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow