Can anyone help me identify this icon?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by lithium210, Nov 19, 2016.

1. lithium210
    OP

lithium210 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2003
    United States
    Hopefully this is in the right place but can anyone help me identify this icon I circled in red? I came across it during an image search and was curious about it. Thanks!

3dsicon.jpg

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    The background seems like a homebrew channel (same as the "h" icon at the top), so it could be a custom made icon for a homebrew game.
    or it's an officially released homebrew game or apps, then I don't know about it.

I'm moving the thread to 3DS section, you might have better result.

3. Saternoir

Saternoir Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2016
    It is homebr3w, it's an app that let you download some useful apps (like 3dsident, homebrew loader, jksave, chmm2, etc) without having to get the SDcard to the computer and copy the cia of each app there and go back to install it via FBI. very useful because it even mentions when an app has an update available when you enter in.

Joel16 and lithium210 like this.
  4. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    One of my favourite apps homebr3w it's like freeshop but for homebrew

5. lithium210
    OP

lithium210 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2003
    United States
    I'll give it a try, the big "B" stood out and caught my attention. Thanks for the help!

6. WannyTiggah

WannyTiggah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2014
    Chile
    It's another frontend for titledb.com (FBI has a section for it too)

Just be careful, some apps don't install correctly. The frontend only installs the .cia and some apps require additional data to be installed in specific paths.