tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried HID to VPAD? I'm not sure if it will work with that specific controller or if it will work with Nintendont running from the vWii, but I've tried a couple of different controllers using that homebrew app and all of them worked perfectly so far on Wii U mode. I use the Wii U gamepad to play GC games in Nintendont, but this controller may work for you if you guys install Nintendont as a Wii U forwarder and run it from Wii U menu with HID to VPAD activated with your controller.

Or you may not even need the app, just try running Nintendont from the Wii U menu instead of vWii and it may recognise it as it does in the menu itself where it works!

Hope it helps you to find a solution. :)

Last edited by tfocosta,

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried HID to VPAD? I'm not sure if it will work with that specific controller or if it will work with Nintendont running from the vWii, but I've tried a couple of different controllers using that homebrew app and all of them worked perfectly so far on Wii U mode. I use the Wii U gamepad to play GC games in Nintendont, but this controller may work for you if you guys install Nintendont as a Wii U forwarder and run it from Wii U menu with HID to VPAD activated with your controller.

Or you may not even need the app, just try running Nintendont from the Wii U menu instead of vWii and it may recognise it as it does in the menu itself where it works!

Hope it helps you to find a solution. :)
HID to VPAD won't work. Nintendont is Wii code, and HID to VPAD is Wii U code. Besides, I recognise this. It's a Classic Controller in a Gamecube controller shell.

Nintendont is also running a bare-bones controller driver that doesn't recognise a lot of third party pads. If it works with official games and programs (Try the Wii System Menu!) but not Nintendont, then you might be SOL.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
HID to VPAD won't work. Nintendont is Wii code, and HID to VPAD is Wii U code. Besides, I recognise this. It's a Classic Controller in a Gamecube controller shell.

Nintendont is also running a bare-bones controller driver that doesn't recognise a lot of third party pads. If it works with official games and programs (Try the Wii System Menu!) but not Nintendont, then you might be SOL.

Thanks for sharing your insight. I thought that we could have that issue, since vWii and Wii U work with different systems. I have created a Nintendont forwarder to be run from the Wii U menu using the gamepad. This forwarder was created on PC using Wii U VC Inject. I was hoping this could work for different controllers instead of having the forwarder taking you to the vWii as it does through the HBL2HBC, where you have to use the Wii Remote + Nunchuk with no other choice.

I just don't know if you can use Wii U VC Inject to create the Nintendont forwarder using other controller as it was done for the gamepad, hence my suggestion to give it a try in case this wasn't tested already by someone else. :)

Last edited by tfocosta,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the exact same controller and it works fine on all my nintendont injects that I made with Teconmoons vc injector when I choose not to use the gamepad.

I can confirm that Mario Sunshine works aswell with this controller. Have you tried the game as a direct autoboot inject? The controller itself basically a Classic Controller, do you have any Wii games to try it with to confirm it actually works?
1608506964886589022685.jpg 1608507015355971103632.jpg 1608507052385743601542.jpg

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have the exact same controller and it works fine on all my nintendont injects that I made with Teconmoons vc injector when I choose not to use the gamepad.

I can confirm that Mario Sunshine works aswell with this controller. Have you tried the game as a direct autoboot inject? The controller itself basically a Classic Controller, do you have any Wii games to try it with to confirm it actually works?
View attachment 238821 View attachment 238822 View attachment 238823

Makes sense! Thanks for the detailed explanation. :bow:

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much lostbhoy. I'm not 100% sure how to do the things that you're mentioning as I've only really messed with PlayStation consoles this was my roommates deal she got it running. And pretty much was not into it with a PS4 controller so I wanted to do this stealthily and get it for her for Christmas.

If at all possible you could discuss here how I could get it functional or just shoot me a message because I know when she cracks it open on Christmas I'm going to need some assistance unless it's something I could square away on my break tomorrow the only problem is I'm going to virtual machine cuz I work from home and I can't really do anything cool.

however the discord was useless everywhere I went read it was useless and helping me everybody told me just to buy a GameCube adapter instead I literally had my finger on the order button before I happened to come here to look at it completely different issue for Xbox One. So I really appreciate the hope you've given me and me not having to send back the best Christmas gift I got her and only give her a few tiny ones while we wait for that to be swapped out with an adapter.

N7Kopper

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you so much lostbhoy. I'm not 100% sure how to do the things that you're mentioning as I've only really messed with PlayStation consoles this was my roommates deal she got it running. And pretty much was not into it with a PS4 controller so I wanted to do this stealthily and get it for her for Christmas.

If at all possible you could discuss here how I could get it functional or just shoot me a message because I know when she cracks it open on Christmas I'm going to need some assistance unless it's something I could square away on my break tomorrow the only problem is I'm going to virtual machine cuz I work from home and I can't really do anything cool.

however the discord was useless everywhere I went read it was useless and helping me everybody told me just to buy a GameCube adapter instead I literally had my finger on the order button before I happened to come here to look at it completely different issue for Xbox One. So I really appreciate the hope you've given me and me not having to send back the best Christmas gift I got her and only give her a few tiny ones while we wait for that to be swapped out with an adapter.
People thought it was a Gamecube controller because they couldn't see the connector at the end of the cord (or the ZL button)

If these Fight Pads are confirmed working with Nintendont, you should be fine unless the Wiimote is somehow the issue. (Be sure to sync it! Might seem like patronising advice, but people can forget the silliest things.)

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@N7Kopper trust me. Fluctuating and understanding shit like I'm on a Wii U using Wii software.to play gamecube games.and all our other gc/wii/wiiu controls etc are giving us grief has been enough to keep a handle on so patronize away haha. I've been having issues keeping our wiimote powered but I know that's a battery issue because we bought a bad pack.

So ideally and hopefully it's the fact that it dies by the time I launch SM sunshine causing the guff.

I just can't wait to get this squared away because we want to turn it into a GameCube/wii emu and emulate nes, gba, snes, genesis

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If you have any Wii games that use the classic controller such as Smash Bros Brawl, test the controller works with that game as it should do... If it does not... Broken controller, seek a rwfund or exchange.

If it does work, grab Teconmoons wiivc injector and inject the Mario sunshine iso with the classic controller emulation selected on the 3rd tab I believe it is? Been a while!

It is a very simple app to use, very self explanatory and once it finishes building the title, simply install the game to your wii u menu with WUP installer gx2.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have any Wii games that use the classic controller such as Smash Bros Brawl, test the controller works with that game as it should do... If it does not... Broken controller, seek a rwfund or exchange.

If it does work, grab Teconmoons wiivc injector and inject the Mario sunshine iso with the classic controller emulation selected on the 3rd tab I believe it is? Been a while!

It is a very simple app to use, very self explanatory and once it finishes building the title, simply install the game to your wii u menu with WUP installer gx2.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/
Awesome. The lost bhoy who saved xmas!

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also why I have a few of you here I was curious as to what you guys use for hard drives links appreciated.

is there a command for nintendont to reset? Having to get up and reboot can't be the only way

Last edited by NecroCombine666,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pressing the home button will reset back to Wii U menu with my injects.

Not sure if booting games from the Nintendont loader will make them boot back to the loader menu as I've never used it that way but I'm sure there's another button combo aswell like a and b and + or L and R and Z or something.

As for hdd, I just use an old 500gb 3.5inch western digital which I should probably think of upgrading soon! It's powered with uGreen USB sata adapter.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/UGREEN-Adapter-External-Docking-Enclosure/dp/B019MF0UC6

I do not recommend cheap options with this as I went through 3 ten bucks versions before I found this one to be perfect!

N7Kopper

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's Christmas Eve now, but for future reference the Wii Menu works with the Classic Controller, so if you don't have a game, you can at least test some of the buttons and sticks.

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the controller definitely works every single part of the process except for inside super Mario Sunshine the moment I start that the lights on the wiimote rock all the way to the right which I guess would be the player four slot so I think something needs to be done in Nintendo to fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==