Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
If your looking in this thread, then im assuming you are here to do me a favor
smile.gif
Anyways, here are the details - The only internet I have access to is my school's, and they run a very tight security system (Lightspeed Systems >.>) My parents' room is always locked up and that is where the computer is located. Even so, they monitor everything, which is why im only really on at weekends, when I stay at a friend's house. Im using the Wii, which means no downloading.... With that said, there is really only one flaw with my school - Their email service. By that, you are probably assuming that I want you to send me an attachment. If so, then you are correct. Here is what I would like:
Call of Duty WAW NTSC
Mario Kart Wii NTSC
Monopoly NTSC
Mario Party 8 NTSC

As one can assume, im looking for USB loader channels of these, mainly CODWAW. As long as that is in the ZIP file, then I will be thankful.

If there is anything that I can possibly provide to you, then go ahead and say it.

Email address will be given upon request in a pm to prevent spamming...

Again, thank you very much

adrian783

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what good would channel do, if he doesnt have the games loaded on teh USB harddrive. if he's got the games loaded on the USB loader, then why would he need the channels?

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adrian783 said:
what good would channel do, if he doesnt have the games loaded on teh USB harddrive. if he's got the games loaded on the USB loader, then why would he need the channels?

Are you joking?

So he can bypass loading usb loader; directly launch the game from the sys menu......

Gunfreak11

OP
Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
bolex17 said:
waterboy100 said:
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

yeah. gmail lets you send a 10MB attachment (i think) so that will take god darn near forever...
If you read thouroughly (Is that spelled correctly?), you would have had noticed that I said the USB ISO Loaders of the game, rather than the game its self

I think he is asking about USB Loader Channels not the actual game.
Yes!

So, now that my request is clear, would anybody be willing to fulfill it?

Thanks

Gunfreak11

OP
Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
Stang said:
adrian783 said:

Are you joking?

So he can bypass loading usb loader; directly launch the game from the sys menu......

That, and the fact that it looks professional...

Also, isnt this amazingly similar to the hospital wiis? You know, how they had the games as channels on them ;D Nintendo is way ahead of us 8D

Edit - Double post, and I cant seem to find a way to delete it... >.

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone should mod the USB loader to look like that

The covers could be stored on an SD card or HDD & be scrolled through, each cover linking to that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0