Hacking Can a Gateway 3DS save be restored to an Original via R4i Save Dongle?

Horganic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Son is devastated. He lost his Kirby Triple Threat saves because his little brother deleted them. I see that people have shared their 3DS Gateway saves (wwwdot3ds-savegamesdotcom /save/kirby-triple-deluxe/98-cleared) but I don't know if the R4i will let me restore that properly to my legit cartridge (or even if Kirby saves to the cartridge or the 3DS.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
My Son is devastated. He lost his Kirby Triple Threat saves because his little brother deleted them. I see that people have shared their 3DS Gateway saves (wwwdot3ds-savegamesdotcom /save/kirby-triple-deluxe/98-cleared) but I don't know if the R4i will let me restore that properly to my legit cartridge (or even if Kirby saves to the cartridge or the 3DS.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
you need to get that save file decrypted from a gateway save to a save that is usable with the save dongle or such

Horganic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to get that save file decrypted from a gateway save to a save that is usable with the save dongle or such

So I didn't know about the latest CFW with B9S.. I've not gone and prepared my 3DS with all of that. No Dongle.

I have a titleId.sav file (that someone else dumped), but both JKSM and Checkpoint they seem to expect a .dat file. I presume that also needs a conversion? How is that done?

Last edited by Horganic,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Horganic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all the responses folks.

Unfortunately I do not have a Gateway card. Does anyone have one that would be willing to do said conversion for me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol