Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Profile: http://www.4shared.c...835ABC7612.html
Mdio 3.0: http://www.4shared.c...Y/Modio_30.html

You will need a FLASH DRIVE, MODIO, XBOX 360 (NON-JTAG or JTAG), COD BLACK OPS

This isn´t my MOD so all credits go to the creator below, you can check more videos for other maps, I found this profile mod using Modio Download Save.
I have tested myself and it really works, I got a split-screen, both are with infinite ammo and I´m using its profile, all I did is, on the second profile instead of the last number (2) I put (3).

D(U): Change the MOD controls for RB, LB, RT, LT;
D(L): Change weapons;
D(D): Go down; - I don´t know why this command but watever ...
D(R ): Drop Weapon; - If you can´t create blocks or open dors (X) you need to press D(R )again ...

RB: Ghost mod: You can fly to ckeck up the place, go where you want, once you there press once again and you will be there ...
LB: Slow Mod, Fast Mod
RB: Infinite Grenades
LB: Infinite Monkey Bombs

Just press the D(UP) and check the commands, it will change, if you didn´t like it, press again ...

Just remember, once you turn off the console or return to dashboard, you will have to put this profiles in the USB again for this to work.

I hope you guys can enjoy this as much as I did. ;)

The comment below, youtube videos and the rar´s comment are all from the creator. So all credits goes to him.

"IF U WANT THE MOD TO WORK READ THESE DIRECTIONS...
ok so when u download the profile onto ur desktop drag it back into modio. the profile should pop up on ur screen. once that happens, in the middle of it, it says profile ID and Device ID. you have to change the profile ID and the Device ID. look below to see what u type to ghange it.

PROFILE ID: E00001835ABC7612
DEVICE ID: 2020202020202020202020204E353154474D4141

IF U HAD TROUBLE WATCH THIS TUTORIAL:

this is my modded zombie profile for kino and five i have vids of it on youtube here are the links - KINO:
"FIVE":

before u put this sprofile in ur box 360 u have to delete the black ops updates.
the controls are kind of like any other zombie mod.
after u use the mod and either turn ur xbox off or go back to the xbox dashboard, u will have to jus reput the profile on ur xbox 360

WATCH MY VIDS AND READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR OTHER INFO

HAPPY MODDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken they are worth it lol