cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
TASpain said:
A lot of good information

Well, i made a few tests with 2 different wiis, and got some interesting results

Wii number 1

Ios 249 WITHOUT Trucha Bug
Installed Rev 20 base 57 into Ios 249
Loaded Wiiflow 222, used Ios 249 to load the game

Results = Game Works. Online Multiplayer dont.

Wii number 2

Ios 249 WITH Trucha Bug
Installed Rev 20 base 57 into Ios 249
Loaded Wiiflow 222, used Ios 249 to load the game

Results = Game Works. Online Multiplayer works too.

You need to run Sanity Check if you want to know all your IOS status. It gives you a small spreadsheet with the results.

T$unami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I guess this belongs here.

If you are one of the unlucky ones (like me) who is suffering from stuttering game play, which I WAS putting down to lag. Then I caught a snippet some where that playing with a burnt disk instead of a usb loader would help. I was skeptical, but I thought what the hell I'd give it a try.

To say I was surprised was an understatement.

The game play was smooth for a change yes there was still lag but I can compensate for that with leading my shots, but there was no longer any of the frame rate jumps which I was getting through the usb drive.

I repeated this a few times usb = frame rate jumps, and dvd's = smooth play

The only conclusion I can come to is that it must be the way that BO is calling for the data from IOS in use for the reading of the usb drive that is causing this. If you are experiencing the same as me give it a try and report back. If we are lucky one of the gods will figure it out properly and maybe give us a fixed cios

For the record I'm using usbloadergx and ciosx20 base 57 on 249 to load BO.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
T$unami said:

If you are one of the unlucky ones (like me) who is suffering from stuttering game play, which I WAS putting down to lag. Then I caught a snippet some where that playing with a burnt disk instead of a usb loader would help. I was skeptical, but I thought what the hell I'd give it a try.

The game play was smooth for a change yes there was still lag but I can compensate for that with leading my shots, but there was no longer any of the frame rate jumps which I was getting through the usb drive.

The only conclusion I can come to is that it must be the way that BO is calling for the data from IOS in use for the reading of the usb drive that is causing this. If you are experiencing the same as me give it a try and report back. If we are lucky one of the gods will figure it out properly and maybe give us a fixed cios

Is this true? I'll try this right now.

sectionboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T$unami said:

Me too. I was surprised, because it's so count-intuitive. And I also notice the disappearance of the gun at the beginning of the game.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
suprgamr232 said:
Does anyone else have problems with screwed up audio in Singleplayer? Sometimes its extremely unsynchronized and sometimes it will repeat itself. It gets really annoying after awhile.

yeh it gets out of sync on the interrogation videos play from wiiflow

WalterCool

Trophies
Website
www.slash.cl
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
scof said:
fishykipper said:
scof said:
Guys, if I boot the game throught USB loader it has serious LAG during multiplayer.. But If i boot it from my DVD it works great, but the respawn takes 15 seconds! How can I fix it?

I've noticed the same mate, mine was so laggy from HD so I burn't it to disk and now its plays a lot smoother. But still very slow, I assume its
something to do with the cIOS we installed to run the game? some clarification would be nice?

-fishykipper

It looks like I'll buy the game.. I may try load it from SD card.. Moreover, I run the PAL version. I live in Greece where we have PAL. Will the save be compatitible?

Just avoid cIOS 249[58], works very slow on multiplayer. Im using cIOS 224[57] and works great!

megamike360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I posted a thread on this before, but the advice I got didn't work. My headset will not get detected, it turns on, but doesn't work. I have tried many things, most people say updating IOS58 fixes it, but that did not do it for me. I am running CIOSX 259/250 rev 20 base 57.

TASpain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can use Typical IOS

Ever you combine 2 IOS with (base 57) different (THIS WORK!!!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IOS LOADER + IOS GAME (COD BLACK OPS)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
224 (57) Hermes 5.1 + 250 (57) waninkoko v20b
250 (57) waninkoko v20b + 224 (57) Hermes 5.1
224 (57) Hermes 5.1 + 249 (57) waninkoko v20b
249 (57) waninkoko v20b + 250 (57) waninkoko v20b
250 (57) waninkoko v20b + 249(57) waninkoko v20b
223 (57) Hermes 5.1 + 224 (57) Hermes 5.1

IOS X (57) + IOS Y (57)

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want to do is play single player, not multi, but I get stuck at the beginning black screen that constantly says Loading... at the bottom left. Tried on both Config and Wiiflow. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it figured out. But for others that run into this problem, all I did was update to the latest Config, then loaded the game with IOS 224-mload. Not sure if multi will work, but this got me past the Loading... screen.

sectionboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T$unami said:

I switched to cfg loader60 + 224base57v5.0, and that fixed the problem.Now it plays great. You should try it.

VITOANT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its been awhile how do we change these iso again... i dont even know what i ran to hack it the first time. i know i have a 4.1u
can someone point me in the right direction... thanks.

hempin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for anyone having connection issues with online gameplay, try erasing your wifi connection inyour wii settings and then reconfig, seemed to have worked for me! Happy C-O-D'ing

noob33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have the wii require a software update before playing the game...and if so will it affect my home brew games?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DespizingU said:
EDIT: Nevermind, got it figured out. But for others that run into this problem, all I did was update to the latest Config, then loaded the game with IOS 224-mload. Not sure if multi will work, but this got me past the Loading... screen.

Is that for the US or PAL version of the game? I tried that with US version, but the game stuck on the loading screen. It works fine on the stable version of CFG, though, but it does lag pretty bad online.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
afnuke said:
Game sucks because it wont load for me either..........I can run any other game but this one just hangs on the loading screen. Same issue with every loader

In order for Black Ops to load u have to have cios rev20 installed and run ios249 or 224. That's y it won't load for u...

BTW has any1 noticed that u get kicked outta games an awful lot in this game?
unsure.gif
ACTIVISON STOP MAKING WII GAMES INFERIOR!!! I mean COME ON the servers f***ing suck. They better square out the issues soon or the lack of bullet lag will not be enough to keep me playing...

D

Deleted User

for NTSC
cIOS 249 r20b Base IOS 57
Works like a charm
for all menu's hope that works

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know why people say it lags online i dont have that problem.
The only problem is all the cheating i have seen in the last 2 weeks its really starting to PISS me off.
How many times do i need to shoot someone in the frakin head FFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played