Gaming Call Of Duty Black Ops Wii

Opps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the game is leaked on a certain site, I'm dling it right now and will report if it's real or not.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He could tell us the file name of the game so that we can search for it ourselves and give it a try. I think that's perfectly fine.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
filename is OK, just not that ISO or what
wink.gif

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c'mon guys, do i really have to bring up kongznutz...

and it was taken down because he had no way to provide proof, i.e. taking a picture of the receipt, etc, lol...​

overlay_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
there only a xbox leak which i have, as of yet there is no reports of other console leaks

There is one for the Wii. It was being hosted on a Spanish site but was quickly taken down. It might have been fake, or it might have been taken down due to not being an official scene release.

Either way, the download link is still active. Nobody has reported it working though.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overlay_watch said:
pepxl said:
there only a xbox leak which i have, as of yet there is no reports of other console leaks
overlay_watch said:
pepxl said:
There is one for the Wii. It was being hosted on a Spanish site but was quickly taken down. It might have been fake, or it might have been taken down due to not being an official scene release.

Either way, the download link is still active. Nobody has reported it working though.

noone has confirmed it working because it's the PAL version of MW:R aka: FAKE AS FUCK...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1